Fit Body Boot Camp
|Founder 👔||Bedros Keuilian|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Chino Hills, California,
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Fit Body Boot Camp is a fitness franchise based in Chino Hills, California.
Fit Body Boot Camp is a Fitness boot camp was founded by CEO Bedros Keuilian in 2009. Since 2011 it has been franchised, with locations run by owner-coaches. There are about six hundred of their gym franchise locations in 2019 within Canada and the US..
The company provides 30-minute workouts that include warm-ups and cool-downs, that utilize high-intensity interval training, which involve cycles of cardio, strength, and resistance training. Stations take 50 seconds of work each.
- "Turn a Good Idea Into a Business Empire With 'Man Up' Author Bedros Keulian". KTLA. 14 September 2018.
- "Fit Body Boot Camp Franchise Information". Entrepreneur Magazine.
- "FBBC Fitness Franchise Opportunities".
- "'We are not dying at 60 anymore': Fitness coach pushes senior health as Canadians live longer". CBC News.
- Okyle, Carly (31 January 2016). "This Man Lost Weight and Found a Career in a Fitness Franchise". Entrepreneur Magazine.
- "This Fitness CEO is Revolutionizing the Franchise Industry Just By Caring More". Forbes.com.
- "Kickstart Your Heart". Providence Online.
- "Fit Body Boot Camp is guaranteed to make you sweat: Stretching Out". Cleveland.com.
- "Amazing HIIT Before-and-After Pictures - Reader's Digest". Reader's Digest.
- MINSKY, DAVID. "Spotlight on: Fit Body Boot Camp - Biz Spotlight". www.santamariasun.com. Santa Maria Sun.
This article "Fit Body Boot Camp" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fit Body Boot Camp. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.