|File:Fueled Collective Logo.jpg|
|Founder 👔||Rameet Chawla|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
New York City,
Area served 🗺️
|Rameet Chawla, Founder and CEO|
Ryan Matzner, Director
|Services||Coworking space for startup companies|
Number of employees
The Fueled Collective is a coworking space in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City managed by Fueled. The Collective provides space for over twenty startups and offers an active and supportive entrepreneurial environment. Fueled Collective also has a location in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Fueled Collective was established in 2012 by Rameet Chawla. Expanding on the success of Fueled, an app development company established in 2009, Chawla sought to foster a collaboration among startups by offering a communal workspace. The Collective’s setup allows each tenant to use each other as a partner or mentor, at the cost of $650 per month, per desk.
Design and features
A distinguishing feature of the Fueled Collective is its layout and décor. The design of the common area and the nine conference rooms on the floor was influenced by Rameet Chawla's knowledge of fashion. Many of the light fixtures are designed by Chawla, and feature vintage English items, such as top hats, a candlestick phone, and whiskey bottles. Amenities include a snack bar with mason jars of candy, a ping pong table, popcorn and ice cream carts, leather couches, and an upright piano.
The Fueled Collective is located on the top floor of the 568 Broadway, also known as the Prince Building, providing expansive views of Manhattan. Dogs and other pets are allowed in the workspace.
- The B Team
- Internet Academy
- Movable Type
- Open Air Publishing
Past tenants include:
- Dev Bootcamp
- Six Apart
- Collaborative workspace
- Hot desking
- Cone, Jaime (August 31, 2015). "Sorry, This Warped, Retro-Futuristic Apple Store Doesn't Sell the New iPhone". Bedford + Bowery. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- Halper, Bonnie (20 March 2013). "Fueled and the Man Who Fuels It". AlleyWatch. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Weber, Harrison (27 June 2013). "Design and development firm Fueled officially launches its boutique startup coworking space in New York". The Next Web. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Monk, Dan; Riva, Chris (January 23, 2018). "Beer, buffet and Zumba: All in a day's work at Fueled Collective". WCPO-TV. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
- Flamm, Matthew (6 August 2012). "Collective wisdom: Apps shop sees way to fuel tech startups". Crain's New York Business. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Smith, Kevin; Goodman, Daniel (27 June 2013). "Take A Tour Of The Coolest NYC Office We've Ever Seen". Business Insider. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Golden, Marmi (21 March 2012). "50 MOST STYLISH NEW YORKERS: 2012 EDITION". StyleCaster. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Williams, Alex (February 25, 2013). "Solo Workers Bond at Shared Workspaces". The New York Times. Retrieved August 23, 2018.
This article "Fueled Collective" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fueled Collective. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.