FullCount was founded in 2007 in Ankeny, Iowa, USA. It is a point-of-sale software system that help retirement communities to maintain transactions, obtain billing information, print receipt, and review account balances as needed.
- "FullCount | #1 Senior Living Point of Sale (POS) Software". FullCount. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- Mullaney, Tim (2019-06-28). "Singh Combines Multifamily with Senior Housing for Intergenerational Living". Senior Housing News. Retrieved 2021-06-08.
- "ProviNET Solutions announces Project Elevate technology consortium to address market challenges for senior care providers". ProviNET Solutions. 2016-03-29. Retrieved 2021-05-24.
- "FullCount - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2021-05-24.
- "FullCount". CPS. Retrieved 2021-05-04.
- "Integrations". Caremerge. Retrieved 2021-05-27. Unknown parameter
- "How Senior Living Point of Sale Systems Deliver Dining Excellence" (PDF). Unknown parameter
- "Services". Waltonwood. Unknown parameter
This article "FullCount Software" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:FullCount Software. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.