Gabriel "Gabe" Azoulay
Gabriel Azoulay is a Jewish-American lifestyle author and entrepreneur (born August 2, 1974) in Jerusalem, Israel to an Austrian-Jewish mother. He was known as "Gabe" the founder of BikYasa Yoga. He moved to Durham, North Carolina at the age of 17 with his family, after his mother Katya Gibel Mevorach was accepted to the PHD program at Duke University. He graduated from Jordan High School, having put up a solo photography show at the local Fashion Square mall from April to June 1992. He graduated UNC-Chapel Hill in December 1996 with a BA in Psychology. From August 1-8, 2001, he led his first yoga teacher training retreat at Pura Vida Spa in Costa Rica. In March 2003, he accepted the position of assistant Yoga and Mindfulness Director at the Miraval Resort and Spa.
In August 2007, he accepted the position of Yoga Teacher Training Manager at Absolute Yoga Thailand, where he developed and co-led the first Hot Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand.
From October 20, 2009 to August 7, 2010, he opened and operated the first Thai Massage and Yoga Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, called Rejuvenation Center.  He founded Incorporates Edge Rejuvenation LLC in September 2010 as a lifestyle education company and launched the first Thai Yoga Massage DVDs, which later turned into an online Thai Yoga Massage course.
He graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition; first year in June 2010 and second advanced year in July 2011. He holds an HHC (holistic Health coach degree). He holds an E-500 credential with Yoga Alliance, is a recognized YA continuing education provider and the school he founded in 2015 'H3 Yoga school' is a 200, 300 and 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training approved yoga alliance school.
In May 2011, BikYasa Yoga launched at a studio in Kalamazoo, Michigan. In the summer of 2012, BikYasa spread to Helsinki, Finland, Berlin, Germany and Boise, Idaho. By 2019, BikYasa Yoga is established in studios around the USA, Sao Paulo, Brazil, and yearly retreats in Thailand.
Sept 2012 - Breath: The Yogic Prime is published. 
March 2015 - How Yin Yoga Healed My Student's Knee is published. 
June 2019 - Beyond The Mat - Yoga Stories From the Mat is published. 
- Mämmi, Sanna (20 August 2014). "Interview with Gabriel Azoulay". sannamammi interview-witn-gabriel-azoulay. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "Thai Massage Interview - Gabriel Azoulay". TraditionalThaiMassage.Net. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- Kern, Shama (11 June 2016). "Thai Massage Interview With Shama Kern And Gabriel Azoulay". Thai Healing Massage Academy. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- Spence, Stephanie (13 January 2011). "Stephanie Spence interviews Gabriel Azoulay". Retrieved 30 August 2019.
- "Interview with Gabriel Azoulay". Four Sigma Foods. 28 February 2013. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- Azoulay, Gabe (11 March 2003). Breath: The Yogic Prime. iUniverse. ISBN 9780595425952. Search this book on
- "How Yoga Healed Students Knee". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- "Yoga Stories From The Mat". www.goodreads.com. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
This article "Gabriel "Gabe" Azoulay" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gabriel "Gabe" Azoulay. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.