Galaxy Desserts is a dessert manufacturer based in Richmond, California, in the United States.
The 1998 merger of Paris Delights and The Cheesecake Lady created this company which specializes in rich, single-serving desserts which are described as fitting into the "affordable luxury" niche market.
Their croissants were picked as One of Oprah's Favorite things in 2002 & 2005 & 2010.
They employ 200 people.
- Our Team Galaxy Desserts Team
- Company description on Gourmet Food Mall
- Company profile from CEO point of view
- Company profile in the Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery Magazine
- Marin bakers aim for a sales supernova
- Galaxy Desserts moves to Richmond
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Galaxy Desserts" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Galaxy Desserts. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.