Game Over (2017 film)
|Directed by||Paresh Vinodray Savani|
Paresh Vinodray Savani
|Screenplay by||Paresh Vinodray Savani|
|Story by||Paresh Vinodray Savani|
|Music by||Background score:|
Gaurav H Singh
|Edited by||Asif Ali Shaikh|
|Distributed by||White Lion Entertainment|
Search Game Over (2017 film) on Amazon.
Game Over (Hindi: गेम ओवर) is an Indian Erotic Suspense Thriller directed by Paresh Vinodray Savani. The film stars Rajesh Sharma, Yashpal Sharma, Gurleen Chopra, Prasad Shikhre, Arham Abbasi, Zeeshan Ahmed Khan and Praveshika Chouhan, Rakesh Bedi in supporting roles. Game Over is produced by D. Vasu, Paresh Vinodray Savani and Brijesh Thakkar under the banner of Dream Machine, Koning Entertainment & Dream International. The film Game Over is scheduled to be released on 8 December 2017.
Game Over is the story of a Con Girl named Sanaaya Savitri played by Gurleen Chopra who is bold & beautiful, smart & intelligent, but that’s not enough to play the Game of life – Game of Gamble. Sometimes, Game’s Master Planner becomes Victim of the Game. She played the game very carefully with many old men but somehow she gets stuck in her own game. Her every step in the game leads her to a mystery where every situation turns in to puzzle. Sanaya's own effort which was put to get rid of the game opens the door of next game and thus the game becomes more tricky and hard to handle. On every step to finish, the game takes her to the next level. To do the GAME OVER is a challenge and who will do is a puzzle.
- Rajesh Sharma as Rangeen Awasthi
- Yashpal Sharma as Pandurang Kadam
- Rakesh Bedi as Sheth Girdharilal
- Gurleen Chopra as Sanaaya Savitri
- Prasad Shikhare as Aaryan Asthana
- Arham Abbasi as Sahil Qureshi
- Zeeshan Ahmed Khan as Daniel Parker
- Falguni Rajani as Kasturi
- Praveshika Chouhan as Damini Chouhan
Pre-production on the film began in July 2015. Game Over is the first film directed by Paresh Vinodray Savani.
Gurleen Chopra portrays the role of a con girl in the film, Sanaaya which turns out to be her first bold film. In a conversation, she admits that it has been one of the most physically and emotionally challenging roles of her career.
Veteran actor Rajesh Sharma portrays Rangeela Awasthi who is always in a colourful mood. In the movie, the audience will see him in a new avatar from head to toe, Rajesh is colourful. He is a billionaire whose wife had died so he always tries to find a girl he can have fun with but Sanaaya, the con girl plays a romantic game with him.
Veteran actor Yashpal Sharma plays the role of a police inspector, Pandurang Kadam.
- "O re Jaana: Mohammed Irfan takes you on a romantic ride with this heartfelt track". NewsX. Retrieved 2 Oct 2017.
- "'Murder 2' singer Mohammed Irfan releases another romantic track 'O Re Jaana'". Times of India. Retrieved 4 Oct 2017.
- https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/movie-reviews/game-over/movie-review/61998705.cms. Missing or empty
- "This B-town hottie is all excited for Gurleen Chopra on her new release". 'Punjab News Express. Retrieved 10 Oct 2017.
- "Actor of 'Game Over' film Zeeshan Ahmed Khan turns 28 today". Catch News. Retrieved 27 Oct 2017.
- "Murder 2' singer Mohammed Irfan releases another romantic track 'O Re Jaana". Outlook India. Retrieved 2 Oct 2017.
- "Gurleen Chopra is all excited for her new release 'Game Over'". Catch News. Retrieved 27 Oct 2017.
- "Sexy Zeeshan Ahmed Khan Is Ready To Appear as Daniel Parker In Game Over". Urban Asian. Retrieved 13 Oct 2017.
Other articles of the topics India AND Film : Chakri Chigurupati, Shama (1961 film), Anil Kapoor, Mr. Rajkumar, Josh (2000 film), Bank Manager, Aangan (1959 film)
Other articles of the topic India : Hexaware Tech. Ltd., Aangan (1959 film), AIFF U-16 Youth League, Youth League U15, Aidem Ventures, Samrat Raichand, Bangalistan
Other articles of the topic 2010s : FIFA (video game series), Mark of Death, 2018 Schoharie, New York limousine crash, Yoga challenge, Doge (meme), 2019 Boeing 737 MAX crisis, Amnesty the game
Other articles of the topic Film : Manlikeclix, The Spongebob Movie: I Wanna Wake Up In Texas, Saiee Manjrekar, 2036 in film, Nickelodeon Animation Studio, Flixzilla, 2028 in film
Other articles of the topic Bollywood : List of Bollywood villain actors, Anil Kapoor, Trishna Mukherjee, Jimmy Sheirgill, Deepak Tijori, Satyajit Ray, Neetu Kapoor
This article "Game Over (2017 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Game Over (2017 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.