|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Samajwadi Party (till 5 February 2017)|
Gaurav Bhatia is the National Spokesperson of Bharatiya Janata Party BJP and is a Senior Advocate designated by the Supreme Court of India.
He has also served as the Honorary Secretary of the Supreme Court Bar Association. He was also an Advocate-on-Record of the Supreme Court of India before being designated as a Senior Advocate.
He was earlier the National Spokesperson of the Samajwadi Party and National President of the Legal Wing of the Samajwadi Party.
He is the son of Virendra Bhatia, a former member of the Rajya Sabha (the upper house of the Parliament of India) and Advocate General of the state of Uttar Pradesh. He did his schooling from La Martiniere College, Lucknow then did undergraduate studies at the University of Bridgeport, in Connecticut, United States and graduated in law from Lucknow University. He has been elected as the Honorary Secretary of Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) twice from 2015 to 2017. Gaurav Bhatia was a National Spokesperson and the National President of the Legal Wing of the Samajwadi Party. He left the party on 5 February 2017 and joined Bharatiya Janata Party on 2 April 2017.
- "Gaurav Bhatia, SP's face on news channels, quits party", The Times of India, 6 February 2017
- "Government appoints Gaurav Bhatia as additional advocate general", The Times of India, 9 May 2012
- "Gaurav Bhatia is honorary secretary to SC Bar again", The Times of India, 16 December 2016
- "Gaurav Bhatia: Samajwadi Party's face On TV, joins BJP", India Today, 2 April 2017
- "Gaurav Bhatia, Samajwadi Party's Firefighter On TV, Joins BJP", NDTV, 2 April 2017
|30px||This article about a Bharatiya Janata Party politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Gaurav Bhatia" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gaurav Bhatia. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.