Type of site
GhoomoPhiro (| ghoomophiro|, घूमोफीरो in Hindi Devanagari script) is an India-based online/offline travel company that organizes corporate events and tours in India, as well as abroad covering cities in Asia and Europe and provides travel guides and insights with a focus on team building activities, employee engagement, corporate training and development, sales meets, etc.
Initially, the company served corporates in the National Capital Region and later expanded its services to Chennai and Bangalore. The corporate office of GhoomoPhirois in Delhi.
The company was founded by Prachi Garg in 2010, an India-based women writer, public speaker, traveler, blogger, and author. She launched her start-up before she joinedGreat Lakes Institute of Management to pursue her MBA.
In 2016, iDiva, is a female lifestyle magazine, in the run-up to Women’s Day named Prachi Garg among the few inspiring women in India who have set up their own startup braving naysayers.
The sibling fellowship helps them to cover the travel stories on GhoomoPhiro Blogs in vivid ways with words and photography. Recognizing their efforts, TripGully, a travel platform, mentioned the sisters in its list of “Top travel bloggers in India you must follow to get inspired.”
- "Setting up a network to support Ghoomophiro". Money Control. Jun 6, 2013.
- "Prachi Garg founder of Ghoomophiro". The Hindu. Aug 16, 2016.
- "Solo women travel". Hello Travel.
- "Solo trips for women travelers". Indian CEO.
- "Branch Launch".
- "Founded by Prachi Garg".
- "Interview on Sheroes". Sheroes.
- "IIM Trichy hosts lecture on challenges faced by women entrepreneurs". Economics Times. Aug 16, 2016.
- "ghoomophiro". Money Control.
- "Photographer Himadri Garg".
- "Travelling Sisters".
- "Mentioned in Top travel blogger list".
This article "GhoomoPhiro" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.