Next Insurance is a US based online insurance seller for small businesses. It was founded in 2016 by Guy Goldstein, Alon Huri and Nissim Tapiro. Guy Goldstein is also the present CEO of the company. The company received an investment from American Express in June 2017.
- Manish Singh. "Next Insurance raises $250M from Munich Re, becomes a unicorn". TechCrunch. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- Orbach, Meir (8 October 2018). "Small Businesses Are the Most Archaic Insurance Niche, Says Next Insurance Co-Founder". CTECH - www.calcalistech.com. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- Noah Long (21 November 2019). "Next Insurance Names Melanie Chase As CMO And Effi Fuks Leichtag As CPO". Pulse 2.0. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- Barzilay, Omri. "With $35M In New Funding, Next Insurance Takes A Personalized Approach To SMB Insurance". Forbes. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- Anna Irrera (20 June 2017). "American Express invests in insurance startup Next Insurance". Reuters. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
This article "Next Insurance" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Next Insurance. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.