|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Coordinates||Longitude - 19.2035; Latitude - 72.8538|
|Address||Akurli Road, Kandivali East|
|Owner||Grauer & Weil India Ltd.|
|No. of stores and services||50|
|Total retail floor area||750,000 sq ft (70,000 m2)|
Growel's 101 is a 7.5 lakh sq ft shopping mall in Kandivali, Mumbai. It was opened in 2010 and is located in the suburb of Kandivali. The building design has been inspired by Neoclassical architecture.
Growels 101 has been very active in bringing the local community together through doing community based events with in the mall.
- Europa Calling Extravaganza, this includes a line up of flamenco, gypsy show, a contemporary dance workshop and street magicians, amongst others.
- ‘ROAD RAGE’ seminar was organised with personalities from different fields namely - Dr.Mohankumar Dahikar, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Traffic), Ms. Armin Wandrewala (Founder & Author - Sanity On Our Roads, SOOR) and Dr. Sajid Ali Khan of Kohinoor Hospital a noted Clinical Psychologist attended and addressed the event.
- Kerala-based artist Sivadas Vasu's second large scale creation is a reproduction of one of Wenner's popular works, the painting is reminiscent of ancient Italian art.
- Christmas activity for children to experience radio jockeying in a radio station simulator.
- Energy Conversation Workshop was conducted for the retailers at the mall
- Children visiting the mall got an opportunity to play games, participate in workshops and meet their favorite super heroes from Marvel.
- "Growel's 101".
- "Mall mania spreading across the country".
- Nupur Anand, Vivek Kaul (18 February 2011). "How big retail tempts you into buying more". The Economic Times. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- "Mall Mania".
- "Growel's 101 Mall". Archived from the original on 9 June 2012. Retrieved 29 November 2012. Unknown parameter
- "Out and about". The Indian Express. 30 July 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- "Europe's best comes to Growel's 101 this Diwali". India Infoline. 8 November 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- Tharkar, Tina. "Growel's 101 Mall gives patrons a tour of Europe with Europa Calling 3". eventfaqs.com. eventfaqs.com. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- "Grauer & Weil (India) Ltd - Directors' Report". Business Standard. 31 March 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- Arslan, Zaira (3 August 2012). "Paving the way for art". The Indian Express. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- "Christmas Celebrations with Fever 104 FM". mumbai.burrp.com. Archived from the original on 6 January 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2014. Unknown parameter
- Tharkar, Tina. "Tata Power and Growel's 101 partner for energy conservation". eventfaqs.com. eventfaqs.com. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- Patel, Dham (7 June 2013). "Growel's 101 Mall organizes Marvel Summer Festival". Eventfaqs. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- "Report: No new retail realty supply this year". The Indian Express. 12 July 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- "Release of retail space to be hit this year: Report". Financial Express. 26 August 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- Deshpande, Tanvi; Vyas, Sharad (2020-01-25). "Mumbai 24x7: it's baby steps yet". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Growel's 101.|
This article "Growel's 101" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Growel's 101. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.