|Gyandeep with India's VFX Legend Shri Madhu Sudhanan, Man behind the spiderman, Vishwaroopam and much more. |
Gyandeep with India's VFX Legend Shri Madhu Sudhanan, Man behind the spiderman, Vishwaroopam and much more.
|Born||August 20, 1994|
|🎓 Alma mater||MAAC Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics|
|🏡 Home town||Mangaldai|
|Title||Founder, CEO of Vrisile MediaWorks & Broadband Services Private Limited |
|👴 👵 Parents|
Gyandeep Borah (born on 20 August 1994) is an Indian Entrepreneur and Businessman hailing from Assam. He holds an Indian citizenship and is the founder & CEO, of Vrisile MediaWorks & Broadband Services Private Limited. Gyan is registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs with a Director Identification No (DIN): 07609545 and he is appointed as the Director on 25 August 2017. Mr. Borah is Currently associated with 1 companies.   
Gyan was born and brought up in Mangaldoi, in Darrang district of Assam in North Eastern India. His parents, Kulendra Kumar Borah is a well decorated Bank officer and mother Loneema Borah was a school teacher, social activist and a famous sportswomen of her time.
Gyan studied at the Sankardev Shishu Vidya Niketan at Mangaldai up to Fourth standard and thereafter attended Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mangaldai, up to class X and pass the matriculation exam. During this time, he took a good amount of interest in sports, and especially in Bharat Scouts and Guides. After X standard, Gyan moved to Ascent Academy High School, Guwahati, for further studies and completed and pass the HS exam.
After 12th standard, Gyan attended MAAC Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics, and studied Advanced Visual Effects and Completed his studies from MAAC. Gyan choosed ADVFX as his final career as he is interested in something different and Tech Related stuffs.
- www.mca.gov.in (2017-08-25). "MCA.GOV.IN Gyandeep". Ministry Of Corporate Affairs, Gov. Of India.
- www.tofler.in (2017-08-25). "Gyandeep Borah is registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs". TWS Systems Private Limited.
- www.crunchbase.com (2017-08-25). "Gyandeep Borah Statis". Crunchbase Inc.
- economictimes.indiatimes.com (2017-08-25). "Gyandeep Borah Statis". Times Internet Limited.
- Gyandeep Borah Directorship Official bio-data at Ministry Of Corporate Affairs (www.mca.gov.in)India – official website
- Gyandeep Borah on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Gyandeep Borah on Facebook
- Gyandeep Borah on Instagram
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Gyandeep Borah" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gyandeep Borah. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.