Heavy Machinery (professional wrestling)
|Heights||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) – Dozovic|
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) – Knight
|650 lb (290 kg)|
Dozovic (330 lb), Knight (320 lb)
WWE[edit | edit source]
NXT (2016–present)[edit | edit source]
Otis Dozovic and Tucker Knight formed a tag team in July 2016, competing on WWE's NXT brand at live events. Using the name Heavy Machinery, the duo made their television debut on the October 19 episode of NXT, losing to the team of Austin Aries and Roderick Strong as part of the 2016 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic. The duo had their first televised victory on the March 29, 2017 episode of NXT, defeating enhancement talent. On the July 12 episode of NXT, Heavy Machinery unsuccessfully challenged The Authors of Pain for the NXT Tag Team Championship.
In wrestling[edit | edit source]
- Entrance themes
- "Deny Them Pain" by Saltybeats (NXT; October 19, 2016)
- "Heavy" by CFO$ (NXT; March 29, 2017-present)
[edit | edit source]
- Otis Dozovic profile on WWE.com
- Tucker Knight profile on WWE.com
- Official Heavy Machinery theme courtesy of WWEMusic
References[edit | edit source]
- Namako, Jason. "WWE NXT Results – 10/19/16 (Roderick Strong debuts as Austin Aries' tag partner in the Dusty Classic)". WrestleView. Retrieved October 20, 2016.
This article "Heavy Machinery (professional wrestling)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Heavy Machinery (professional wrestling). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.