|Type||Community radio and website|
|Owner||Uttarakhand Open University|
|Girija Pande, Bhupen Singh, Anil Nainwal and Sunita Bhatt|
|2 November 2012|
Search Hello Haldwani on Amazon.
Hello Haldwani (Urdu: ہیلو ہلدوانی) is the Hindi language community radio station of the Uttarakhand Open University, accompanied by its website, which serves as an information portal and provides online access to radio broadcasts. The radio service is broadcast from Uttarakhand open university in haldwani. The target audience are communities of Uttarakhand.The station began transmission on 02 November 2012. It airs its programs in FM 91.2 MHz. 
The radio broadcasts programmes in Hindi and Kumaoni
Community based programmes of Hello Haldwani.
Sahitya se dosti
Jungle ki kahaniya
- Community Radio Stations Hello Haldwani.
- Hello Haldwani community radio Community Radio.
- LIST OF OPERATIONAL COMMUNITY RADIO STATION AS ON 21.05.2018.
- Sky is the limit for community radio: ArunJaitley, CR News, Volume 7, Issue-1, April-June 2016 .
- "Pande, Jeetendra, 2017, International Journal of Information Technology, pp 1-8".
- Ek duniya anEk awaaz- One world many voices.
- Radio programmes of Hello Haldwani community radio.
- Official page of Hello haldwani community radio
- India: FM Radio Stations FM Radio Stations in India
- Radio Hello Haldwani 91.2 FM in Haldwani
- Radio stations in Uttarakhand
- UOU to relaunch it's community radio Hello Haldwani
- FM radio stations in Uttarakhand Uttaranchal, India
- Radio Stations in Uttarakhand (Uttaranchal) India
This article "Hello Haldwani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hello Haldwani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.