|Born||Hennessy Carolina Almánzar|
December 22, 1995
New York City, U.S
|📆 Years active||2015-present|
|👪 Relatives||Cardi B (sister)|
Hennessy Carolina Almánzar (born December 22, 1995) is an American social media and television personality who is the younger sister of rapper Cardi B. She regularly appeared with her sister on the reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York and has been noted for her unusual clothing style.
Early life and education
Carolina was born on December 22, 1995. Carolina attended Renaissance High School for Musical Theater & Technology, a small vocational high school on the Herbert H. Lehman High School campus, just like her sister. Carolina's name was given by her father after he showed up to her birth drunk. She gave her sister Belcalis the nickname "Bacardi" which eventually morphed into her professional name, Cardi B.
Carolina competed on the third season of The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars, a game show in which competitors participate in athletic challenges to raise money for charity. According to Billboard, "[she] admits she was nervous to return to television after her days on VH1's Love & Hip Hop. Lately, she's been prioritizing her budding fashion design career over TV opportunities." Carolina quit the show after three episodes.
Carolina identifies as bisexual and has stated that she has experienced homophobia in the past. She claimed that she was too afraid to let the world know of her sexual orientation.
- George, Joshua (April 13, 2018). "All you need to know about Hennessy Carolina, Cardi B's little sister and rising social media star". The Daily Net. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- "Cardi B has a sister called Hennessy Carolina". Capital Xtra.
- "Hennessy Carolina is Transforming into a Fashion Killa and These Are Her Best Looks". VH1 News. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "In Bed With Hennessy Almanzar". BET.com. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "Cardi B's Younger Sister, Hennessy Carolina, Has a Double-Tap-Worthy Style of Her Own". Vogue. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "Cardi B and Her Sister Hennessy Won the Grammys Red Carpet". ELLE. January 29, 2018. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "Hennessy Carolina, Adik Cardi B Yang Gak Kalah Kece Dari Kakaknya". KapanLagi.com. Retrieved April 6, 2018.
- "We Can Thank Cardi B's Sister Hennessy Carolina for Her Dope Nickname!". In Touch Weekly. January 29, 2018. Retrieved April 4, 2018.
- "These Love & Hip Hop Stars Are Set to Battle It Out on the Upcoming Season of MTV's The Challenge: Champs vs Stars". VH1 News. Retrieved April 6, 2018.
- Jones, Abby (April 17, 2018). "Hennessy Carolina Talks Getting Physical for a Good Cause on MTV's 'The Challenge: Champs Vs. Stars': 'I Did It for The Bronx'". Billboard. Retrieved April 20, 2018.
Hennessy Carolina, better known simply as Hennessy, has plenty of reasons to make herself known aside from being the younger sister of chart-topping rapper Cardi B.
- "Watch Hennessy Go Off and Threaten to Quit The Challenge". April 30, 2018. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- Mizoguchi, Karen (June 6, 2018). "Cardi B's Sister Hennessy Reveals She Is Bisexual | PEOPLE.com". People. Meredith Corporation. Retrieved May 7, 2019.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Hennessy Carolina" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hennessy Carolina. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.