|Founders||Georgi Georgiev, Krasimir Nikolov|
|Products||Intugame VR, Intugame SDK|
The company’s latest product in development is Intugame SDK – a software development kit that allows creators to build VR products and run them using any headset. Prior to that, the company has developed a mobile app for VR streaming called Intugame VR.
Intugame is founded in September, 2014 by Georgi Georgiev and Krasimir Nikolov, both graduated software developers. They started to develop a mobile app which allows users to play any existing PC game in virtual reality using only their PC, smartphone and a headset of their choice.
Intugame got funded twice by LAUNCHub.
Intugame was the only Bulgarian company on the European VR Ecosystem Map released by Greenlight VR in October, 2015.
Intugame SDK is a multi-platform VR development tool that allows creators to build their virtual reality app, game or scene once and run it on every wired or wireless VR headset. The headsets include Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, Zeiss’ VR One, PlayStation VR, and many more.
The first version will be released in Q1 of 2016 and later on it will start supporting even more headsets like the upcoming HTC Vive.
Intugame VR allows users to play any PC game in Virtual reality. It uses a smartphone and a Virtual reality headset. The smartphone is inserted in the VR headset and the app streams the game from the PC to the smartphone. The application renders it in stereoscopic 3D. The app also uses the smartphone's sensors to accurately track the head movement.
- "About Intugame". Intugame.com. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Български екип обещава достъпна виртуална реалност (In Bulgarian)". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Българско приложение превръща всяка игра в 3D изживяване". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Българското приложение за виртуална реалност (In Bulgarian)". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "INTUGAME VR LAUNCHES APP TO STREAM PC TITLES TO ANDROID IN VR". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Intugame VR: virtual reality-games voor pc spelen met iPhone (In Dutch)". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Dzięki Intugame VR zagrasz w gry z PC na mobilnych goglach VR (In Polish)". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "INTUGAME MAAKT VAN ELKE GAME EEN VR ERVARING (In Dutch)". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Български стартъп за виртуална реалност отива в Силициевата долина (In Bulgarian)". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "GREENLIGHT VR AND VIRTUAL UMBRELLA REVEAL EUROPEAN VR ECOSYSTEM MAP". VRFocus. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Български стартъп за виртуална реалност сключи сделка със Samsung (In Bulgarian)". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "Announcing Tribe 7 @ Boost VC". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "INTUGAME VR APP RECEIVES NEW UPDATE". Retrieved 23 February 2016.
This article "Intugame" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Intugame. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.