Isha Anand Piramal
|Isha Anand Piramal|
|Born||Isha Mukesh Ambani|
23 October 1991
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|🏡 Residence||Antilia, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|🎓 Alma mater||Yale University|
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Director at Reliance Jio Infocomm and Reliance Retail
|🤑 Net worth||₹4,710 crore (US$660 million)|
Anand Piramal (m. 2018)
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Mukesh Ambani|
|Family||Akash Ambani (twin brother)|
Anant Ambani (brother)
Dhirubhai Ambani (grandfather)
Isha Mukesh Ambani (born 23 October 1991) is an Indian businesswoman. She is the daughter of Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani. After graduating in Psychology and Indian studies from Yale University, in October 2014 she was inducted into the boards of directors of Jio and Reliance Retail.
In 2008, Ambani, with a net worth of ₹4,710 crore (US$660 million), was ranked 2nd on the Forbes' Youngest Billionaire Heiresses list, and in 2015 was named among 12 powerful upcoming businesswomen in Asia.
In 2014, after receiving an undergraduate degree in Psychology and South Asian studies from Yale University, Ambani worked as a business analyst with the management consulting firm, McKinsey & Company. Later that year, she was inducted into the boards of directors of Reliance Jio and Reliance Retail.
In April 2016, Ambani launched AJIO, an online fashion retailer, at the 2016 edition of Lakme Fashion Week. She oversees the branding and management segments of AJIO, which is a subsidiary of Reliance Retail.
- "I wish I were 30 years old today: Mukesh Ambani". Times of India. Times of India.
- "NY Times pics on Mukesh Ambani". The New York Times. India. 15 June 2008
Married: Anand piramal. Retrieved 22 August 2013. line feed character in
|date=at position 14 (help); Check date values in:
- Pani, Priyanka (4 April 2016), Reliance Ind’s fashion portal Ajio eyes pan-India presence, The Hindu Business Line, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Reliance Retail launches online fashion and style portal Ajio.com, Business Standard, 2 April 2016, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Karmali, Naazneen (13 October 2014), 22 Year-Old Twins Of India's Richest Man Mukesh Ambani Get Board Seats, Forbes, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Mukesh Ambani's twin kids Isha & Akash made directors of Reliance Jio Infocomm & Reliance Retail Ventures, The Economic Times, 12 October 2014, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Meet India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha Ambani, Daily Bhaskar, 26 July 2013, retrieved 11 April 2016
- In Pictures: The 10 Women Likely To Inherit The Most, Forbes, 29 August 2008, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Asia's Power Businesswomen, 2015: 12 To Watch, Forbes, 25 February 2015, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Isha Ambani and Radhika Piramal among Forbes 12 powerful business women set to make a name, India Today, 27 February 2015, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Mukesh Ambani's daughter Isha joins McKinsey; preparation for role in RIL?, The Economic Times, 18 April 2014, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Mukesh Ambani scions inducted into boards of two group firms, The Hindu, 11 October 2014, retrieved 11 April 2016
- Next-gen Ambanis take charge at Jio soft launch, Business Standard, 28 December 2015, retrieved 11 April 2016
- "Mukesh Ambani's daughter Isha to wed Piramal scion Anand". The Economic Times. 6 May 2018. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- "Beyonce Meets Bollywood as Daughter of Asia's Richest Man Weds". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- Profile at Bloomberg
This article "Isha Ambani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Isha Ambani. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.