|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||September 25, 1985|
Jared Cannon (born September 25, 1985) is an American entrepreneur, chef, and CEO of Simply Good Jars.. Jared started cooking alongside his grandmother at a young age. He found his passion for cooking at the age of five. He was brought up in Newark, Delaware and after finishing his education, he settled in Philadelphia.
Jared Cannon graduated from the Culinary Institute of America of New York in 2004. After graduation, he moved to Florida International University in Miami to pursue his journey in hospitality management. Jared completed his education at Temple University top-rated Fox School of Business in the Masters of Innovation and Entrepreneurship program.
Jared worked with various restaurants and companies including The Ritz Carlton hotels, Honeygrow, FS Food Group, Iron Hill Brewery, and Tria. In 2017, Jared founded Simply Good Jars, a healthy food service that donates a meal to those in need for every jar returned. After 18 years of jumping from kitchen to kitchen, Jared finally got settled in Philadelphia. His Company Simply Good Jars provides convenient chef-crafted and hand-prepared meals in reusable jars.
Jared is one of the 10th semifinalists for the Be Well Philly Health Hero challenge in the year 2018. Jared won the 2018 Stellar Startup Award In the Food and Beverage Category from the Philadelphia Inquirer. Jared is one of the 2019 award recipients from SustainPHL in Business Innovation.
- "Jared CannonSimply Good JarsPhiladelphia". ChefsFeed. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- "Meet The Disruptor: Jared Cannon". The Philadelphia Citizen. 2018-06-21. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- www.phillyvoice.com https://www.phillyvoice.com/waiting-list-max-capacity-simply-good-jars-savoring-success/. Retrieved 2019-07-30. Missing or empty
- www.metro.us https://www.metro.us/things-to-do/philadelphia/simply-good-jars-whats-for-lunch. Retrieved 2019-07-30. Missing or empty
- Scully, Jules (2019-04-11). "Food-X selects eight start-ups to join latest accelerator cohort". FoodBev Media. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- "Simply Good Jars". 2017-11-27. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- www.metro.us https://www.metro.us/things-to-do/philadelphia/jared-cannon-simply-good-jars. Retrieved 2019-07-30. Missing or empty
- "Get healthy lunches in the mail from Philly's fast-growing salad subscription". Billy Penn. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- "Meet a Health Hero Semifinalist: Jared Cannon". Philadelphia Magazine. 2018-08-20. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- "For the Love of ... Salad: Simply Good Jars | Food Startups in Philadelphia". PA Eats. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- contributor, Roberto Torres / (2018-03-07). "Simply Good Jars is placing leafy greens and smart fridges across town". Technical.ly Philly. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- Arvedlund, Erin. "The Inquirer's 2018 Stellar StartUps winners named at gala". https://www.inquirer.com. Retrieved 2019-07-30. External link in
- "Inquirer.com: Philadelphia local news, sports, jobs, cars, homes". https://www.inquirer.com. Retrieved 2019-07-30. External link in
- "One local chef is using skills for good and helping the community". FOX 29 Philadelphia. 2018-07-10. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- "6 Minute Meal & Deal: Raw Vegan Pad Thai". 6abc Philadelphia. 2018-05-09. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- "Simply Good Jars: A Layered Approach to Growth". GrowthCurve. 2018-05-22. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- LLC, Revolvy. ""Simply Good Jars" on Revolvy.com". www.revolvy.com. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
This article "Jared Cannon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jared Cannon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.