|🏡 Residence||London, England|
💵 Salary :
Javed Fiyaz is a Belgian entrepreneur of Pakistani descent with interests in real estate, shipping, oil and gas, commodities and mining, and consumer goods. His estimated net worth is $4.3 billion.
Based in the United Kingdom, Fiyaz is known for his lavish lifestyle which includes spending sprees at notable nightclubs on the French Riviera and in London. On August 24, 2009, Javed spent $1.26 million at Caves du Roy nightclub in Saint-Tropez purchasing 300 bottles of Roederer Cristal, including 24 Jeroboams and 10 Methuselahs. Fiyaz outspent a rival Malaysian-tycoon, to set a record for the highest nightclub bill in a single night. In May 2013, Fiyaz spent $523,000 at Gotha nightclub in Cannes.
At a charity auction hosted in coordination with the 2011 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix, Fiyaz outbid Charlene, Princess of Monaco for a diamond necklace at a cost of $110,000, but subsequently gifted her the jewelry as a wedding present.
Javed's business interests include bauxite exploration in Guinea, West Africa, oil and gas drilling in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, trans-national shipping in London, and real estate located in Knightsbridge, UK, India, Middle East and Eastern Europe. He is also behind XB Sex on the Beach liquor collection.
2005 Kashmir Earthquake, Pakistan
The Javed Fiyaz Charitable Trust was created in 2007 to aide victims of the 2005 Kashmir earthquake disaster. The trust directly helped create a modern school for girls in Chakoti area of Pakistan, boasting 24 Classrooms and an advanced science lab. Javed personally donated a large sum of money for the purchase of corrugated sheet metal which was used for the rebuilding of schools, a hospital, a university and 3,000 homes in Pakistan.
No Child Born to Die
Between April 2010 and July 2013, the JFCT has contributed £306,212 to Save the Children's No Child Born to Die campaign with the aim of reducing child mortality rates by 30% through:
- Increasing the utilisation of maternal, newborn and child health services by 30%.
- Improving the knowledge and practice of mothers and primary carers on key maternal, newborn and child health practices and danger signs of life-threatening childhood illnesses.
- Advocating for the placement of key health staff and availability of essential lifesaving supplies and equipment at all target public healthcare facilities in Umerkot.
Born to Learn
From 2013 - 2015 Javed Fiyaz has contributed £489,740 towards Save the Children's Born to Learn project which consists of three programmes Eat, Sleep, Learn, Play! (ESLP!), Families and Schools Together (FAST) and Born to Read. All of which focus on improving the education and home lives of children from low income backgrounds living in Southwark, London.
- "Javed Fiyaz : Homepage". Javed.fiyaz.com. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "MMD Cheers!" (PDF). Ninjacdn.com. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "Busta Rhymes Spliff Star and Businessman Javed Fiyaz attend the Busta... | WireImage Australia | 149907592". Wireimage.com.au. 2012-08-05. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "Lamborghini Murcielago spotted in Paris, France on 05/04/2012". Exoticspotter.com. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- Dana Kennedy. "Yacht Scene in St. Tropez, Monte Carlo Goes Downhill". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "Amber Fashion Show - F1 Monaco Grand Prix 2011". YouTube. 2011-06-08. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "Javed Fiyaz to intoxicate the UK with new, pre-mixed cocktail this summer". Telegraph. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "Pakistan Earthquake - Javed Fiyaz Charitable Trust". YouTube. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "Javed Fiyaz No Child Born to Die Report" (PDF).
- "Javed Fiyaz Born To Learn Final Report" (PDF).
This article "Javed Fiyaz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Javed Fiyaz. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.