Johnson Parks (October 15, 1884 – July 17, 1998) was an American supercentenarian and one of only three black men (the other two are Mathew Beard and James Sisnett) who indisputably reached age 113. At the time of his death, he was 113 years, 275 days.
Johnson Parks only held the oldest living man title for 85 days, making him one of the shortest tenure of oldest living man.
At the time of his death, as the 5th oldest person in the world, Parks was the second oldest undisputed male ever, behind only Christian Mortensen.
- List of the verified oldest men
- 100 oldest American people ever
- "World's Second Oldest man Dies". The Jamaican Blogs. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Official Tables from the International Committee on Supercentenarians". grg.org. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Table M - World's Oldest Men (WOM) Titleholders Since 1973". grg.org. 14 March 2016. Retrieved 20 June 2017.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Johnson Parks" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Johnson Parks. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.