|File:Jordan Harbinger 2.jpg|
Jordan Harbinger on stage at the 2017 Thrive: Make Money Matter conference for entrepreneurs and business professionals in Las Vegas.
|Born||Royal Oak, Michigan, United States|
|Alma mater||University of Michigan (B.A.), 2004 (J.D.), 2006|
|Known for||Co-founder of The Art of Charm, host of The Jordan Harbinger Show|
Jordan Harbinger is an American lawyer and Sirius XM radio talk show host. He is best known for being the founder and former host of the psychology and self-help podcast The Art of Charm (He is now the host of his own podcast named The Jordan Harbinger Show).
Harbinger was born and raised in Royal Oak, Michigan. He received his undergraduate degree and J.D. from the University of Michigan. While attending graduate school, he started his own podcast on the topics of social dynamics and social engineering, which attracted thousands of listeners every week.
Harbinger co-founded The Art of Charm podcast in 2006. In 2007, Sirius XM offered Harbinger a position as a talk show host for his program on its online and satellite radio platforms. The show has featured guests including Shaquille O'Neal, Mike Rowe, Russell Brand, Tony Hawk, Tim Ferriss, Gary Vaynerchuk, Seth Godin, and Carol Dweck. As of November 2017 it has published over 916 episodes. The Art of Charm podcast is produced in San Francisco.
Harbinger has since left The Art of Charm to host The Jordan Harbinger Show.
Harbinger currently lives in San Jose, California.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Gunderson, Garrett (February 28, 2017). "How This Millennial is Transforming the Self-Help Industry with a Simple Podcast". Forbes.
- Hicken, Melanie (April 25, 2012). "How this dating school for men grew out of a basement". American Express.
- "Real stores behind the law school crisis". Business Insider. April 20, 2012.
- Dahl, Darren (May 11, 2011). "10 tips on how to research your competition". Inc.
- "Jordan Harbinger". IdeaMensch. October 22, 2012.
- Ragan, Steve (August 5, 2013). "Dating guru resurrects Robin Sage by social engineering TS/SCI holders on LinkedIn". IDG.
- Dale, Brady (April 15, 2016). "Pioneer Podcaster Behind 'The Art of Charm' Puts Craft Before Tech". The Observer.
- "The Art of Charm Podcast".
- Noyes, Jesse (December 9, 2014). "Should your company start a podcast?". Harvard Business Review.
- Berg, Madeline (May 10, 2016). "Streaming the stars: The rise of the celebrity podcast". Forbes.
- Simmons, Michael (June 10, 2015). "11 Ways Remarkable Storytellers Create New Worlds". Time.
- "From Podcast to Millions: How Art of Charm Exploded Revenue with Jordan Harbinger".
- "Jordan Harbinger's articles | Inc.com". www.inc.com. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- "Jordan Harbinger, Author at Order of Man". Order of Man. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- "Jordan Harbinger, Author at The Aspiring Gentleman". The Aspiring Gentleman. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- "Art of Charm - Business Insider". www.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- Harbinger, Jordan. "Jordan Harbinger". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
[edit | edit source]
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- The Jordan Harbinger Show
This article "Jordan Harbinger" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jordan Harbinger. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.