|Founded 📆||Feb 2015|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Area served 🗺️
|United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, KSA|
|Services||On-demand Home Services|
Number of employees
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Justmop is an online on-demand home services marketplace. The company was founded in 2015, and is based in Dubai, UAE. In 2017, Justmop announced the completion of The Series A investment round which was led by VentureFriends, a Greece-based VC. In September 2018, Justmop announced its expansion in the GCC to Kuwait.The following year, Kuwait-based venture capital fund Faith Capital Holding announced an undisclosed amount of investment for the startup. The Startup expanded its reach to the KSA in November 2019.
The Dubai-based tech startup currently operates in 11 cities across 6 Gulf countries. Their biggest market is currently in the UAE. Justmop is in the process of expanding its services from offering cleaning services to home services.
- "Justmop, a UAE-based on-demand cleaning services marketplace raises Series A funding". MENAbytes. 2017-11-23. Retrieved 2020-12-20.
- "UAE's JUSTMOP on Future Vision, Scaling Challenges & More". MAGNiTT. Retrieved 2020-12-20.
- "Justmop.com expands into Kuwait". Saudigazette. 2018-09-24. Retrieved 2020-12-20.
- "Faith Capital invests in Justmop". Wamda. Retrieved 2020-12-20.
- Wahab, Wajiha (2019-11-26). "Dubai-based Justmop scoops undisclosed amount from Faith Capital". LAFFAZ. Retrieved 2020-12-20.
- "Justmop.com – the UAE start-up looking to scrub up the GCC's cleaning industry". The National. Retrieved 2020-12-20.
This article "Justmop" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Justmop. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.