Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
KSI vs. Joe Weller
|Date||3 February 2018|
|Venue||Copper Box Arena, London, England|
|Title(s) on the line||YouTube Championship title|
|Tale of the tape|
|KSI defeated Weller by 3rd round technical knockout|
KSI vs. Joe Weller is an amateur boxing event that was contested between KSI and Joe Weller. The event took place on 3rd February 2018 at Copper Box Arena in London, England. KSI defeated Weller by 3rd round technical knockout (TKO). 
On the 2nd August 2017, a video was uploaded to Joe Wellers YouTube channel titled “BOXING MATCH: Joe Weller Vs Malfoy.” In the video Joe Weller and his YouTube co-star Theo “Malfoy” Baker have an amateur boxing match consisting of 3 rounds. Joe Weller won the match on points after putting Malfoy in for 2 standing counts from the referee.  Weller made a post on Instagram promoting the Malfoy fight. KSI responded to the post with a comment “Lemme fight the winner haha.” It was then confirmed on 14 August 2017, nearly 2 weeks later on Joe Weller's Twitter that negotiations were underway.  Then it was later confirmed that KSI and Weller would have a press conference at KSI’s own YouTube event, “Upload”.
On the 10th September 2017 KSI and Weller had a press conference at The Upload Event at 4:30, which was livestreamed to YouTube via The Upload channel.As the press conference came to an end they both had a face off. In which KSI taunted Weller about his looks and then remarked “Do you need drugs? Do you need drugs to stay sane?” which was aimed at Weller’s previous mental health and depression issues. Then Weller exclaimed “Imagine 8000 people seeing your head crushed against the canvas, as Weller lifts his hands up!” and then shoulder barges KSI across the stage and causes a brawl between KSI and the friends or "goons" of Joe Weller but they later subdued him. The next day Weller tweeted “Mental health is not a joke”.
True Geordie Interviews
In the leading up to the fight, a YouTube co-star "The True Geordie" uploaded an interview with each fighter.
The arena sold out its capacity of 8,000 seats with the average ticket price costing £66. The fight had odds being offered by the majority of mainstream bookies and over £100,000 was bet before the 2nd of February. Ladbrokes' Alex Apati said: "For a fight no one really knows about, and no one can really call, it attracted a lot of interest on the betting front. "According to our books, this fight is more popular with punters than an actual professional bout between two upcoming British fighters."  The fight was the largest since Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko in April 2017. Due to Weller's "Rope-a-dope" tactic and the little punches he threw it was speculated the fight was staged. The bout’s promoter, Stuart Jones, insisted the pair’s hatred was genuine, while Harry Hugo, of the Goat marketing agency, said the event pointed to a big shift in the world of entertainment. 
During all fights on the card, both fighters wore protective headgear due to the inexperience of the fighters. KSI wore custom made boxing gloves with illustrations aimed at Joe Weller including drawings of his "dodgy knee", him being knocked out and a hello kitty, a reference to Weller's song "Kitty".
KSI is now the current holder of the YouTube Championship belt which was previously vacant. The belt was presented to him by professional boxer Dereck Chisora.
The fight set the record for "The biggest white collar boxing contest ever in the UK". 
Mike Fox proposal
After Mike Fox's fight against JMX during the interview with The True Geordie, he proposed to his girlfriend. 
After the fight KSI called out ex England captain and aspiring boxer Rio Ferdinand saying "Where's Rio? Where's Rio Ferdinand? I know he's doing his Betfair thing.. if you want some bro, I'm ready."  KSI would also called out Logan Paul and Jake Paul by saying "Jake Paul! Jake Paul! Logan Paul! Any of the Pauls, I don't care!
|Liam Twinn||def.||Jake Twinn||PTS||3||3:00|
|Uosof Ahmadi||def.||Exploring with Josh||PTS||3||3:00|
- "Ksi -V- Joe Weller from See Tickets". SeeTickets.
- Domin, Martin (4 February 2018). "Result from KSI vs Joe Weller fight at Copper Box Arena".
- Joe Weller (2 August 2017). "BOXING MATCH: Joe Weller Vs Malfoy" – via YouTube.
- "Instagram post by Joe Weller • Jul 2, 2017 at 12:17pm UTC". Instagram.
- Weller, Joe. "I can confirm negotiations for the boxing match between myself vs KSI are underway. #WellerKSI".
- Upload Event (10 September 2017). "VS JOE WELLER PRESS CONFERENCE FULL LIVESTREAM" – via YouTube.
- "KSI vs Joe Weller press conference kicks off as insults fly ahead of their fight". 3 February 2018.
- "YouTubers KSI & Joe Weller Get Into Aggressive Fight On Stage In Front Of Live Audience".
- Weller, Joe. "Mental health is not a joke".
- "Boxing match between YouTube stars 'gets more viewers than Wimbledon final'". 4 February 2018.
- Stokel-Walker, Andrew Gilligan and Chris (4 February 2018). "Rival gamers have a real ding-dong" – via www.thetimes.co.uk.
- "KSI". YouTube.
- "Joe Weller". YouTube.
- "KSI Vs Weller Got Over 20 Million Views On YouTube Last Night". 4 February 2018.
- "KSI vs Joe Weller betting - Boxing odds - William Hill". sports.williamhill.com.
- "YouTubers fight Britain's biggest boxing match in a year as 1.6M watch".
- Bristow, Thomas (3 February 2018). "YouTube sensation Mike Fox proposes to girlfriend at KSI vs Joe Weller fight".
- Domin, Martin (4 February 2018). "Rio Ferdinand called out for boxing fight by YouTube sensation".
- "When is the KSI vs Joe Weller fight and what is the undercard?". 30 January 2018.
- Alexander, Julia (30 January 2018). "YouTubers, FIFA gamers set for momentous boxing match to settle months of drama". Polygon. Vox Media.
- Gilligan, Andrew (4 February 2018). "YouTubers get real to win by knockout". The Sunday Times – via Factiva.
- Katzowitz, Josh (3 February 2018). "KSI vs. Joe Weller: 2 popular YouTubers are set to fight for real". The Daily Dot.
- Katzowitz, Josh (3 February 2018). "KSI knocks out Joe Weller for YouTube boxing championship, calls out Jake and Logan Paul". The Daily Dot.
- Lorenz, Taylor (3 February 2018). "Rival YouTubers Are About to Fistfight in an Olympic Arena IRL". The Daily Beast.
- O'Dell, Liam (3 February 2018). "KSI Wins Boxing Match Against Joe Weller". TenEighty Magazine.
- Schofield, Daniel (6 February 2018). "Battle of YouTube stars KSI and Joe Weller is a stain on noble art of boxing". The Telegraph.
- Sharman, Jon (6 February 2018). "KSI vs Joe Weller: Millions watch YouTube stars' boxing match". The Independent.
- Virk, Kameron (5 February 2018). "KSI: Jake and Logan Paul 'need a slap' in the boxing ring". BBC News.
- Ziegler, Martyn (8 February 2018). "Broadcasters set to pay less for each Premier League match on TV". The Times.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (February 2018)
This article "KSI vs. Joe Weller" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:KSI vs. Joe Weller. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.