Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Kapralova society journal
Kapralova Soc. J. doesn't exist.
Kapralova Soc J doesn't exist.
|File:Kapralova Society Journal logo.jpg|
|Kapralova Society Newsletter|
Kapralova Society (Canada)
|Kapralova Soc. J.|
Kapralova Society Journal is an open access professional journal dedicated to promoting women in music. It has been published since 2003 by the Kapralova Society, a non-profit publisher and arts organization based in Toronto, Canada, whose mission is "to promote the music of Czech composer Vitezslava Kapralova (1915-1940) and to build awareness of women's contributions to musical life". The journal is published twice a year, in winter and summer (formerly in spring and fall) and includes features on women composers, scores, concert and CD reviews, interviews with women conductors, and announcements of international conferences on the subject of women in music, diversity in music, and institutional advocacy.
- Gates, Eugene (2005). "Where are all the women composers? Reclaiming a cultural heritage" (PDF). Kapralova Society Journal. 3 (1): 8–10.
- Hartl, Karla (2015). "The Centenary of Vítězslava Kaprálová" (PDF). Kapralova Society Journal. 13 (1): 1–5.
- Sémerjian, Ludwig (2019). "Clara Schumann: New Cadenzas for Mozart's Piano Concerto in D Minor. Romantic Visions of a Classical Masterpiece" (PDF). Kapralova Society Journal. 17 (2): 1–9.
- Reynolds, Les (31 July 2015). "Kapralova Society Journal". Blog. ProQuest. Retrieved 19 February 2020.
- "The Kapralova Society Journal: A Journal of Women in Music". Open Music Library. Retrieved 19 February 2020.
- Vick, Liza (September 2011). "New Periodicals: Electronica". Notes. 68 (1): 142. Retrieved 19 February 2020.
- "About us: Mission". The Kapralova Society. Retrieved 19 February 2020.
- "Advocates". Institute for Composer Diversity, State University of New York at Fredonia. Retrieved 19 February 2020.
This article "Kapralova society journal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kapralova society journal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.