|🎓 Alma mater||Clemson University |
University of Miami
Sportscaster, Studio Host
|📆 Years active||2011–present|
|👔 Employer||MLB Network |
Kelly Nash (born October 21, 1990) is an American journalist and TV host. She works for the MLB Network where she has hosted The Rundown and Quick Pitch since 2015. She is also an NHL Network personality, being one of the hosts of On The Fly (the NHL Network version of Quick Pitch).
Nash holds two Master's degrees. A Master's in Youth Development Leadership from Clemson University and another Master's from University of Miami in TV Broadcast Journalism. She auditioned for the Food Network while in college.
Nash started her career with ACC Digital Network as a production assistant and host. In 2013, she was hired by Fox Sports Florida where she was a reporter for the Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Lightning and the Orlando Magic. She replaced Laura Rutledge as Rays Reporter which was her first TV job. Her first national attention came in 2013 as a Rays reporter for taking a selfie in Boston's Fenway Park with a ball that came inches from hitting her. Nash was with Fox Sports Florida for two years when she started at the MLB Network in 2015. Nash became the cohost of The Rundown, replacing Lauren Shehadi who was moved to co-host the morning show MLB Central which started that season. Nash and her The Rundown co-host Scott Braun have a podcast called "Baseball and Chill". Nash also volunteers at Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities as a first base coach.
- Drew Sarver. "Our exclusive interview with Kelly Nash". bronxpinstripes.com. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- Paul Driscoll. "Kelly Nash keeps Lightning, Rays TV viewers ahead of the game". tampabaytimes.com. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "Kelly Nash Bio". mlb.com. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- "Ex-Rays TV reporter Kelly Nash like you've never seen her before ..." Tampa Bay Times. 2017-07-18. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- Marc Topkin. "ex-rays TV reporter Kelly Nash like you've never seen her before". TampaBayTimes.com. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- Paul Sanford. "Weekend Plans With MLB Network Host Kelly Nash: Family Time, Baseball Binging". Sportsbusinessdaily.com. Retrieved 11 March 2019.
- Gabe Zaldivar. "Tampa Bay Rays' Sideline Reporter's Selfie Captures Baseball Photobomb". BleacherReport.com. Retrieved 19 January 2019.
- "Kelly Nash Selfie Captures Dramatic Near-Miss". Huffington Post. Retrieved 11 March 2019.
- "Baseball and Chill". podcastone.com. Retrieved 19 January 2019.
- "Kelly Nash keeps Lightning, Rays TV viewers ahead of the game". Tampa Bay Times. 2014-04-10. Retrieved 2019-03-21.
- Kelly Nash on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Kelly Nash profile at MLB Network
-  Kelly Nash's Baseball and Chill podcast
This article "Kelly Nash" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kelly Nash. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.