Carlos E. Stolk III
|Carlos E. Stolk III|
Carlos E. Stolk III (2011) Espíritu Santo Plaza, Brickell, Florida, U.S.A.
|Born||31 March 1982|
|University of Miami|
engineer, producer, economist, entertainer
💵 Salary :
|Board member of||The Stolk Organization|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Isabela Stolk; neé Caicedo von Sneidern|
|👪 Relatives||Carlos Eduardo Stolk|
|🌐 Website||The Stolk Organization|
Carlos E. Stolk III, Carlos Eduardo Stolk Sequeira, professionally known as MiamiBeast, is a producer, businessman, entertainer, born in the United States on March 31, 1982, grew up in Caracas, Venezuela and at age fifteen moved to South Florida. He is the grandson of Carlos Eduardo Stolk   and the grandson of Rogelio Sequeira Roca (Fidel Castro's childhood acquaintance and Mirta Diaz-Balart's former boyfriend).
Stolk III first worked as the A&R Director for Isaac Opus (Isaac Petit-Frère), and then transitioned into consulting and post-production audio. Working with The Hallivis Brothers, a Los Angeles based director/producer duo, Carlos filled the roll of music consultant for their first feature film Game Time (I) aka The Duel in 2011, as well as being the music coordinator for placements in both Limitless_(film) (2011) and The_Family_(2013_film).
Stolk has experience in business consulting, relationship management in the wealth management industry  and is involved in the entertainment industry through Nonprofit_organizations, namely The Font, Inc. a Florida 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Corporation. 
- Edduar El Khuffash Álvarez. Las relaciones diplomáticas Venezuela - Israel (1958-1964). Humania del Sur. Año 9, N 16. Enero-Junio, 2014. pp 131-142.
- "Broker Registration History". brokercheck.finra.org. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "The Font, Inc". sunbiz.org. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
Other articles of the topic Venezuela : Barbara Hertiman, December 2018 Venezuela earthquakes, Leycang El Grandioso
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Internet Movie Database - Carlos E. Stolk III - Official Bio
- The Stolk Organization (Official Website) Legacy Profiles
- Interview with HuffingtonPost contributor
- Carlos E. Stolk III song credits - Amazon Music
- Latino Giant - NEW MOVEMENT BREAKS BARRIERS IN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
- Latino Giant - EMPRENDEDOR VENEZOLANO CREA REMIX DE LA CANCIÓN ‘CUATRO BABYS’ PARA COMBATIR EL ABUSO CONTRA LAS MUJERES
- Latino Giant - #METOO CAMPAIGN CONTINUES TO GAIN MOMENTUM
This article "Carlos E. Stolk III" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Carlos E. Stolk III. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.