Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Angul
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Angul|
|File:Kendriya Vidyalaya Angul.jpg|
Front view of K.V Angul
Gandhi Marg, Angul, Odisha
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Other names||KV Angul; Kendriya Vidyalaya, Angul|
|School type||Educational Institution (Defense)|
|Motto||tat tvaṁ pūṣanapāvṛṇu|
("Oh Lord Sun! Remove the covering")
|Sister school||All Kendriya Vidyalayas across India|
|Authority||Ministry of Human Resource Development (India)|
|Student to teacher ratio||28:1|
|Medium of language||English and Hindi|
|Campus size||~15-acre (61,000 m2)|
|Houses||Vivek, Vinay, Vikas, Vidya|
|Colour(s)||Blue, green, yellow and red|
|Sports||Football, cricket, volleyball, basketball, handball, table tennis, throwball, hockey, Kabaddi and Kho-Kho|
|School fees||₹ 2400|
|Highest grade||XII (Science and Commerce)|
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Angul is a CBSE Higher Secondary School located in Angul in the Indian state of Odisha. It operates I to XII grade with Science and Computer Science streams in +2 level.
The main objective of Kendriya Vidyalaya is to cater to the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common syllabus and system of education. The institution is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The school enrolls some one thousand five hundred students with about 54 staff.
Two staff housing units are available. There are Thirteen additional classrooms including Science Lab, Chemistry Lab, Biology Lab, Library, Resource Room, Music Room, Activity Room, Maths Lab, Art & Craft Room, Maths Lab, Physics Lab, Physical Education Room and a two computer lab are available. Additionally, The Medical Room is made for Regular Health Checkups & First Aid of Students is also available.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Angul was established as a Defence Sector School. The entire school is a full-fledged senior secondary school from Standard I to XII (Science, Computer Science and Commerce) and is affiliated to CBSE, Delhi. The medium of instruction is bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
The school encourages the students to take part in national level competitions and examinations to increase their exposure and also conducts workshops to update the students with information in the fields of Science, Humanities and Commerce.
A few student activities are listed below :
- Educational Trips
- Green Olympiad
- Mathematics Olympiad (RAJVEER CHOUDHARY OF CLASS 8 a rank 02)
- National Level Essay and Painting Competitions
- National Talent Search Exam
- Scouting activities
- Think Quest
- Youth Parliament
- National Cyber Olympiad
- National Science Olympiad
- International Mathematics Olympiad
Mock parliament sessions British council incentives
For CCA activities and house contests, the students are placed into four houses: Shivaji (red), Tagore (green), Ashoka (yellow) and Raman (blue). Earlier, there used to be five houses, the fifth one being Subhash with house colour orange.
- Hindi is taught from class I onwards.
- Sanskrit is taught as a compulsory subject from classes VI to VIII and as an optional subject till class XII.
Campus learning aids and facilities
Campus learning facilities are listed below :
- 4Mbit/s campus broadband access.
- Art Room.
- Medical Room
- Audio Visual Room with OHP, LCD projectors and Smart Boards.
- Computer labs (two).
- Intel Technology Aided Learning (TAL) Project.
- Junior Science Lab (one) for classes taught by science TGTs.
- Library of 20,000 volumes of books and 30 national and international publications.
- Resources Rooms (two), for primary and secondary students.
- Science Labs (three) for secondary and higher students.
- Sports Room, Music Room and Dance Room.
- Student Activity Room with recreational facilities.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Angul Capture every Moments.
Other articles of the topic Schools : Kgaswe School, Hampton International Preschool, Global Public School, Khunale school, Al Salam Community School, Kangaroo Kids Education Limited, Reach Montessori International
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Kendriya Vidyalaya
- List of Kendriya Vidyalayas
This article "Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Angul" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Angul. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Kendriaya Vidyalaya Sangathan". Kvsangathan.nic.in. Retrieved 2011-10-29.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Administrator. "Kendriya Vidyalaya, Angul, Angul District, Odisha - About Kendriya Vidyalaya, Angul". eduvidya.com. Retrieved 2016-01-24.
- "Kendriya Vidyalaya Angul Angul Admissions, Address, Fees, Review". www.eduvidya.com. Retrieved 2020-09-03.
- "Kendriya Vidyalaya, Angul | Admission 2020, Fees, Reviews - CBSE Coed School | SchoolMyKids". SchoolMyKids - Parenting, Reviews, Schools. Retrieved 2020-09-03.