Kepler-1002 is a F-type main-sequence star home to 1 planet as of now.
Information on Kepler-1002
- It's 425 parsecs, or 1386.1646 light years, away from Earth.
- It's mass is 1.17-1.28 times the mass of the Sun.
- It's Effective temperature is 6082.92-6191.25°K.
- It's radius is 1.53-1.62 times the radius of the Sun.
- It's right ascension is 19h 32m 19.08s
- It's declination is +43° 04m 25.4s
- It's Galactic Longitude is 75.78379°
- It's Galactic Latitude is 11.30675°
- It's Age is 3.57-4.75 Billion years.
- "The Extrasolar Planet Encyclopaedia — Kepler-1002 b". exoplanet.eu. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- "Universe Guide— Kepler-1002". universeguide.com. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- "Exoplanetarchive — Kepler-1002b". exoplanetarchive.ipac.caltech.edu. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
|This main-sequence-star-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kepler-1002" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kepler-1002. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.