Kloxo-MR Login Page By Xplore Tech
7.0.0.c-2017091202 / September 12, 2017
Search Kloxo-MR on Amazon.
Other articles of the topic Free software : bspwm, eXo Platform, OpenKore, Beiwe Research Platform, JQuarks, Pigment (software), monsta FTP
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "". Kloxo-MR is a free open-source web hosting control panel for Redhat / CentOS 5, 6 and 7 (32bit and 64bit) or their variants.
Kloxo-MR is based on Kloxo (formerly known as Lxadmin ) developed by Mustafa Ramadhan. The Author of Kloxo-MR Mustafa Ramadhan claims that "This is special edition (fork) of Kloxo with many features not existing on Kloxo official release (6.1.12+)".
- OS: Redhat/CentOS 5 and 6 (32bit and 64bit) or their variants
- Billing: AWBS, WHMCS, HostBill, TheHostingTool, AccountLab Plus, Blesta and BoxBilling (note: claim by billing's author)
- Web server: Nginx, Nginx-Proxy and Lighttpd-proxy, Hiawatha, Hiawatha-proxy and Httpd 24, beside Httpd and Lighttpd; also Dual and Multiple Web server *)
- Webcache server: Squid, Varnish, Hiawatha and ATS *)
- Php: Dual-php with php 5.3/5.4 as primary and php 5.2 as secondary; multiple-php *)
- PHP-type for Apache: php-fpm_worker/_event and fcgid_worker/_event; beside mod_php/_ruid2/_itk and suphp/_worker/_event
- Mail server: qmail-toaster instead special qmail (in progress: change from courier-imap to dovecot as imap/pop3) *)
- Database: MySQL or MariaDB
- Database Manager: PHPMyAdmin; Adminer, MyWebSql and SqlBuddy as additional **)
- Webmail: Afterlogic Webmail Lite, Telaen, Squirrelmail, Roundcube and Rainloop; Horde and T-Dah dropped
- FTP server: Pure-ftpd
- DNS Server: Bind and Djbdns; add Powerdns, MaraDNS, NSD, myDNS and Yadifa *)
- Addons: ClamAV, Spamassassin/Bogofilter/Spamdyke, RKHunter and MalDetect
- Fixed many bugs of Kloxo Official (including security issues)
New features added in version Kloxo-MR 7.0.0 (a.k.a. Kloxo-MR 7):
- Version 6.5.1 change to 7.0.0 since 20 Aug 2014 (beta step)
- Web server: Hiawatha (since 28 Sep 2013) and Httpd 2.4 (since 20 Jun 2015); Dual (since 19 Jan 2016) and Multiple Web server (in progress)
- Webcache server: Squid, Varnish and ATS (Apache Traffic Server) (since 3 Oct 2013)
- DNS server: Powerdns, NSD, MyDNS and Yadifa (since 16 Sep 2013)
- Mail server: Dovecot (since 19 Jun 2016)
- Php: multiple Php versions
- * suphp base since 27 Jun 2014
- * fcgid base since 5 Jul 2015
- * php-fpm/spawning base since 24 May 2016
Let's Encrypt support
Kloxo-MR added support for Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate installation on per domain basses in version 7.0.0.b-2015122102 with auto renewal using cron job which had many bugs initially which were rectified by version 7.0.0.b-2016060603.
Kloxo-MR have standard for version model for example in 'kloxo-mr-6.5.0.c.2013012803':
- kloxo-mr = Product Name
- 6.5.0 - major.minor.release
- c - where a = alpha, b = beta, c = candidate and f = final
- 20132803 - year-month-date-step
This article "Kloxo-MR" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kloxo-MR. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.