Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Kolabtree was founded in 2015 by Ashmita Daas, who currently serves as chief executive officer. In 2018, the company introduced a new pay-by-the-hour option enabling organisations to hire scientists by the hour. and launched an infographic highlighting startups that develop AI-enabled products to improve healthcare. Kolabtree connects freelance scientists, statisticians, and researchers with companies around the world and has over 10,000 registered freelancers including scientists from the likes of NASA, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, and Cambridge.
- "Science freelancing platform Kolabtree surpasses 10,000 members". Manufacturing Chemist. 26 September 2019.
- Leeming, Jack (2020-07-07). "The company bringing scientists into the gig economy". Nature. Nature.com. 578 (7796): 632. Bibcode:2020Natur.578..632L. doi:10.1038/d41586-020-00374-0. PMID 32086503 Check
|pmid=value (help). Retrieved 2020-03-18.
- "PhD Freelancing platform Kolabtree launches ability to hire scientists by the hour | Onrec". Onrec. Retrieved 2020-01-29. Unknown parameter
- "Kolabtree offers PhDs by the hour | AIM Group". AIM Media Group. Retrieved 2020-01-29.
- Rowe, Jeff (11 February 2019). "Report: healthcare startups out front in developing medical AI". Healthcare IT News.
- Gonzalez, Carlos (1 February 2019). "Healthcare Startups Leading the Way in Medical Artificial Intelligence". Machine Design.
- "Science freelancing platform Kolabtree surpasses 10,000 registered experts". Personnel Today. 24 September 2019.
This article "Kolabtree" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kolabtree. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.