3.3.8 / October 31, 2018
|Type||Web application framework|
Koseven is a PHP7 HMVC framework. Koseven is licensed under the BSD license and hosted on GitHub. Koseven is a fork of the Kohana (framework). The goals of the project is to keep compatible with new releases of PHP, fix bugs and try to improve the speed.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Cascading File System (CFS) allow class, configuration file and translation overloading from the system, module and application folder.
- ORM is an implementation of the active record pattern.
- Request and Response for either internal and external request.
- Routing to reverse URL and dispatch user request.
- Cache system compatible with multiple back-ends
- Database access with multiple server support
- Image manipulation
- Pagination of pages
- Encryption of files
Development[edit | edit source]
Koseven development begun on 18 March 2016 as a fork of the Kohana framework to make it compatible with PHP7.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Computer programming : Peachpie (compiler), Cuckoo filter, Ada Lovelace, Lua (programming language)
Others articles of the Topic Free and open-source software : CoinM, Gimmie, DMCMS, TOPCAT (software), Aigaion, Bimil, Gumpy
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
This article "Koseven (framework)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Koseven (framework). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.