3.3.9 / November 19, 2018
|Type||Web application framework|
Search Koseven (framework) on Amazon.
Koseven is a PHP7+ HMVC framework. Koseven is licensed under the BSD license and hosted on GitHub. Issues are tracked also using GitHub.
- Cascading File System (CFS) allow class, configuration file and translation overloading from the system, module and application folder.
- ORM is an implementation of the active record pattern.
- Request and Response for either internal and external request.
- Routing to reverse URL and dispatch user request.
- Cache system compatible with multiple back-ends
Koseven development begun on 18 March 2016  when a few Kohana (framework) community members decided to start a community fork of Kohana, named Koseven. When Kohana announced it's retirement on July 1, 2017, Koseven started growing and became the PHP7+ successor of Kohana  and an effort to rewrite the source code while maintaining backwards compatibility bagan.
The latest version 3.3.9 was released on Nov 19, 2018.
Other articles of the topics Computer programming AND Free and open-source software : Limnor, Potato Open Sauce Project, AdoptOpenJDK, IHP (Web framework), Athena OS, SonarGraph, Odin (programming language)
Other articles of the topic Computer programming : Limnor, Peachpie (compiler), OpenThinClient, Data-oriented programming, Potato Open Sauce Project, Programmer, Byte Buddy
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : NewsFlash, GWT Highcharts, Arrow (software), Jam.py, Microbridge, Chicken of the VNC, Gumpy
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Kohana (framework)
- ↑ "Koseven V3.3.9". koseven.ga.
- ↑ "Koseven on GitHub". Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- ↑ "Issue tracking for Koseven". Koseven Team. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- ↑ "Koseven GitHub API Page".
- ↑ http://discourse.kohanaframework.org/t/kohana-retirement-2017-07-01/1277
- ↑ "Kohana Framework Homepage".
- ↑ https://github.com/koseven/koseven/releases
This article "Koseven (framework)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Koseven (framework). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.