3.3.9 / November 19, 2018
|Type||Web application framework|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Cascading File System (CFS) allow class, configuration file and translation overloading from the system, module and application folder.
- ORM is an implementation of the active record pattern.
- Request and Response for either internal and external request.
- Routing to reverse URL and dispatch user request.
- Cache system compatible with multiple back-ends
Development[edit | edit source]
Koseven development begun on 18 March 2016  when a few Kohana (framework) community members decided to start a community fork of Kohana, named Koseven. When Kohana announced it's retirement on July 1, 2017, Koseven started growing and became the PHP7+ successor of Kohana  and an effort to rewrite the source code while maintaining backwards compatibility bagan.
The latest version 3.3.9 was released on Nov 19, 2018.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Computer programming AND Free and open-source software : PWCT (software), GrapheneOS, AdoptOpenJDK
Others articles of the Topic Computer programming : Observable (Computing), GrapheneOS, AdoptOpenJDK, Cuckoo filter, PWCT (software), Ada Lovelace, Peachpie (compiler)
Others articles of the Topic Free and open-source software : DMCMS, PulseEffects, Angular Material, Australia Cash, Dietbitcoin, Wikimedia Foundation, David A. Wheeler
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "Koseven V3.3.9". koseven.ga.
- "Koseven on GitHub". Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- "Issue tracking for Koseven". Koseven Team. Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- "Koseven GitHub API Page".
- "Kohana Framework Homepage".
This article "Koseven (framework)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Koseven (framework). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.