List of Kerala cities by population
|Major cities in Kerala|
The article lists major cities in Kerala based on the total population in city corporation limits. This list is based on the 2011 Census of India.
- Thiruvananthapuram - 957,392
- Kochi - 677,381
- Kozhikode - 609,224
- Kollam - 349,033
- Thrissur - 315,596
- Kannur - 232,634
- The figures above denote the total population in a city corporation or municipal limit. No relation with Urban Agglomeration or Metropolitan Area population.
- Kollam City Corporation area increased in 2015 by merging Thrikkadavoor panchayath.
- Kannur is the newly formed city corporation in Kerala (in 2015) by merging Pallikunnu, Puzhathi, Edakadu, Elayavoor and Chelora grama panchayats with Kannur Municipality.
Other articles of the topic India : P. B. Buckshey, List of tallest buildings in Kanpur, Anoop Sasikumar, India men's junior national softball team, Rising Northeast, Chief Electoral Officer, West Bengal, Samrat Raichand
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of cities in India by population
- List of million-plus urban agglomerations in India
- List of states and union territories of India by population
- "Kannur to become corporation; 28 new municipalities on anvil". The Times of India. 15 January 2015. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
This article "List of Kerala cities by population" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of Kerala cities by population. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.