Little Einsteins Preschool
|Little Einsteins Preschool|
(Co-founder & chairperson)
Little Einsteins is a chain of preschools, incorporated in 2008. It is India’s one of the largest chain of preschools with its branches spanning across 27 cities and has international presence in 7 countries including United States of America, Finland, Nepal, United Kingdom, South Africa, Estonia and the Philippines. In 2016, Little Einsteins emerged as “top 10 preschool chains in India” and in 2019 was awarded as Emerging Top Preschool brand in Asia.
It is also named after the TV show of the same name with music of the 2nd millennium.
Little Einsteins preschool was founded by Kopal Maheshwari, an alumnus of Lucknow University, and Vinit Srivastava, an Indian Institutes of Management alumni. The first preschool was set up in 2008 and presently, the institution has over 61 preschool centres across the nation.
Littile Einsteins is based on a child-centred approach to curriculum that encourages teachers to provide opportunities for children to be critical, creative, and divergent thinkers. Little Einsteins uses technology like Augmented Reality and AI to ensure personalized learnings and focused on STEAM and nurturing 21st Century Skills.
Awards and recognition
- 2016: Ranked as “top 10 preschool chains in India”
- 2019: Awarded as “Emerging Top Preschool brand in Asia”
Other articles of the topic Schools : Zerfenti school, Bellevue Elementary School (Iowa), Selam Seret school, Sesemat school, Mater Spei College, Sri Aurobindo's Rourkela School, Reach Montessori International
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Kindergarten School
- List of schools in India
- Avalon Heights International School
- NES International School
- "Little Einsteins: Equipping Young Minds with Multiple Intelligence". Silicon India.
- "Little Einsteins Preschool forays into Europe, Africa". India.com. 18 September 2017.
- "Little Einsteins Preschool forays into Europe". India Today. 18 September 2017.
- "INTERVIEWLittle Einsteins, Identifying and Harnessing Student's Interest Using Multiple Intelligence as a Tool". CXOTV News. 27 September 2017.
- "Little Einsteins pre-school to invest $500,000 for global foray". Business Line. 10 January 2018.
- "Little Einsteins Preschool forays into international market, to invest USD 500,000 in Europe and Africa". India Education Diary. 19 September 2017.
- "EdTech Startup 'Little Einsteins Preschool' Expands its Footprint to the USA Market". Edtech Review. 13 June 2019.
This article "Little Einsteins Preschool" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Little Einsteins Preschool. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.