Lizard king (Dungeons & Dragons)
|First appearance||Fiend Folio (1981)|
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the lizard king is a type of outsider creature.
The lizard king first appeared in the original first edition Fiend Folio (1981).
The Athasian lizard king was introduced for the Dark Sun campaign setting in Wanderer's Chronicle: Mind Lords of the Last Sea (1996).
The lizard king, and lizard queen, are detailed in Serpent Kingdoms for the Forgotten Realms campaign setting (2004), where the lizard king is also presented as a playable race.
A lizard king is a demon-blooded lizardfolk. Lizard kings often rule tribes of their non-fiendish kin, and serve the demon lord Sess'Innek.
- Turnbull, Don, ed. Fiend Folio (TSR, 1981)
- Cook, David, et al. Monstrous Compendium Volume One (TSR, 1989)
- Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- Forbeck, Matt. The Wanderers Chronicle: Mind Lords of the Last Sea (TSR, Inc., 1996)
- Greenwood, Ed, Eric L. Boyd, and Darrin Drader. Serpent Kingdoms (Wizards of the Coast, 2004)
This article "Lizard king (Dungeons & Dragons)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lizard king (Dungeons & Dragons). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.