M. Raghib Hussain
|M. Raghib Hussain|
|🎓 Alma mater||NED University of Engineering & Technology, B.E. Computer Systems|
San Jose State University, MS
Computer engineer, entrepreneur, philanthropist
|Founder of Cavium|
Muhammad Raghib Hussain is usually referred to as M. Raghib Hussain, or Raghib, is a Pakistani/American entrepreneur and co-founder of Cavium. He is, since July 26, 2016, Chief Operating Officer of Cavium (NASDAQ: $CAVM) . He endowed the Muhammad Raghib Hussain Chair of Computer & Information System Engineering at NED University of Engineering & Technology in Karachi, Pakistan, which is named after him. Raghib is also did his BS in Computer System Engineering from the same institution.
In 2017, the company signed a merger with Marvell Technology Group for about $6 billion US Dollars.
- "Cavium - Corporate and World class IC Development Team". cavium.com. Retrieved 2017-11-24.
- Muhammad Raghib Hussain, Executive Profile on Bloomberg.com
- "KOSHISH FOUNDATION RESEARCH LAB". Department of Computer & Information Systems Engineering, NED University of Engineering & Technology. NED University. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "Corporate Team Profiles". Cavium. Cavium Inc. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- "Syed Ali's company Cavium gets acquired for $6 billion". techober.com. Retrieved 2017-11-24.
This article "M. Raghib Hussain" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.