M P Chaudhary
|M. P. Chaudhary|
|Alma mater||University of Gorakhpur|
University of Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia.
|Known for||Contributions to Special Functions, Number Theory, Theoretical Computer Science, BIS Theory|
M. P. Chaudhary is an Indian mathematician, who is currently working in number theory, one of research fields of interest to Srinivasa Ramanujan. He has authored more than 215 research papers  and 40 books and monographs.
Early Life and Education[edit | edit source]
Chaudhary was born in village Khajhaula in the Basti district of Uttar Pradesh, India. He was the eldest son of his parents. He had his early schooling upto fifth class in the government primary school of his village. At his time the school had no basic facilities including building. He had attended a private school nearby his village for the sixth standard. Further, he joined Sarswati Shihu Mandir in city basti for the seventh and eight standard. After completing his High School and Intermediate education from Uttar Pradesh Board Allahabad. He received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in mathematics from University of Gorakhpur. Later he received his Ph.D. degree in Mathematics from a Central University of the government of India based in Delhi.
Career in Mathematical Sciences[edit | edit source]
Chaudhary was initiated his research work in Mathematics at the University of Delhi. He was also conducted his research work in mathematics at Jamia Millia Islamia. In 2011, he joined as Research Scientist at the Centre for Mathematical Sciences (supported by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi) Pala Campus, Palai, Kerala, India (now it is Centre for Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Peechi Campus, KFRI, Peechi, Kerala, India). In 2012, he accepted professorship in mathematics at a International University (supported by United Nations Development Programme).
Selected publications[edit | edit source]
- On modular relations for the Roger-Ramanujan type identities, Pacific J. Appl. Math., 7(2016) 177-184.
- (With M.A. Shpot and R.B. Paris), Integrals of products of Hurwitz zeta functions and the Casimir effect in ɸ4 field theories, Journal of Classical Analysis, 9(2016) 99-115.
- (With J. Choi), Certain identities associated with character formulas, continued fractions and combinatorial partition identities, East Asian Math. J., 32(2016) 609-619.
- (With J. Choi), Note on modular relations for Roger-Ramanujan type identities and representations for Jacobi identities, East Asian Math. J., 31(2015) 659-665.
- (With H.M. Srivastava), Some relationships between q-product identities, combinatorial partition identities and continued-fractions identities, Adv. Stud. Contemp. Math., 25(2015) 265-272.
- Mock theta functions to the mock theta conjectures, SCIENTIA, Series A : Math. Sci., 22(2012) 33-46.
- A simple solution of some integrals given by Srinivasa Ramanujan, Resonance : J. Sci. Education (publication of Indian Academy of Science, Bangalore), 13(2008) 882-884.
- Certain Aspects of Special Functions and Integral Operators(2014), LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany , ISBN 978-3-659-64399-6
- Advanced Applied Mathematics(2003) (Dedicated to Late Sri Chaudhary Charan Singh, Former Prime Minister, Government of Republic of India),Piyush Book Publication Pvt. Ltd. Delhi, India.ISBN 81-86548-64-5
- Higher Education in India and Problems(in hindi)(2003), Vikrant Publishing House, Delhi, India. (This book contains a message from the former President of India K. R. Narayanan, as “I am sure the book would be well received by the common people as it deals with the problem of obtaining higher education and would also be draw attention of those who are connected with formulating education policy for the Country for ensuring corrective measures to overcome the difficulties”).
- Development of Mathematics from Sanskrit (chapter-1)(2010), India’s Intellectual Traditions and Contributions to the World (Edited book), D.K. Print World (P) Ltd., New Delhi, India.ISBN 978-81-246-0476-2
Awards and recognition[edit | edit source]
- Reviewer of the zbMath (Author ID 16528) (is edited by the European Mathematical Society, FIZ Karlsruhe-Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure and the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences).
- Reviewer of the Mathematical Review (Author ID 682223) (is edited by American Mathematical Society, USA) .
- Reviewer of the Applied Mathematics and Computation (USA).
- Fellow of the Society for Sciences (2004).
- Advisor of the American Biographical Institute (2004).
- Visiting Researcher, Department of Mathematics, The Pennsylvania State University, USA (2007).
- Scholarship of Clay Mathematics Institute, USA (2008).
- Member-Scientific Group for project - Up and Beyond Building a mountain in the Netherlands (2012).
- Academic Visitor, Oxford Conference on Challenges in Applied Mathematics, University of Oxford, England, U.K. (2013).
- Member-Scientific Committee, Bangladesh Mathematical Society for 20th International Mathematics Conference (2017).
- Academic Visitor, Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford, England, U.K. (2016, 2018).
References[edit | edit source]
- "On modular relations for the Roger-Ramanujan type identities" (PDF). Pacific Journal of Applied Mathematics. 7: 177-184.
- "Integrals of products of Hurwitz zeta functions and the Casimir effect in ɸ4 field theories" (PDF). J. Classical Analysis. 9: 99-115.
- "Certain identities associated with character formulas, continued fractions and combinatorial partition identities" (PDF). East Asian Mathematical Journal. 32: 609-619.
- "Note on modular relations for Roger-Ramanujan type identities and representations for Jacobi identities" (PDF). East Asian Mathematical Journal. 31: 659-665.
- "Some relationships between q-product identities, combinatorial partition identities and continued-fractions identities" (PDF). Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics. 25: 265-272.
- "Mock theta functions to the mock theta conjectures" (PDF). SCIENTIA, Series A : Math. Sci. 22: 33-46.
- "A simple solution of some integrals given by Srinivasa Ramanujan" (PDF). Resonance. 13 (9): 882-884.
[edit | edit source]
This article "M P Chaudhary" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:M P Chaudhary. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.