Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Mamata Scheme is a maternity benefit program run by government of Odisha.It was launched in oct 2011 and implemented by ministry of women and child development.It is a conditional cash transfer benefit scheme for eligible pregnant and nursing women age of 19 years and above for the first two lives births.The scheme aims to improve the quality of maternal and child care by providing financial assistance to women during prenatal,postnatal and immunization.An amount of Rs 5000/- is to disburse in beneficiary account for prenatal and postnatal care.More than 7 lakhs pregnant women and infants could get benifit from the scheme. ,The scheme is currently active in all 318 rural projects of Odisha,
|Country||Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 446: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Chief Minister||Naveen Patnaik|
|Ministry||women and child development/http://wcdodisha.gov.in|
|Launched||5th september 2011 |
|Website||Lua error in Module:Wikidata at line 446: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
- Promoting supplemental care for women and child from prenatal to immunization.
- Providing financial assist so that pregnant and nursing women get relaxation.
- To improve practicing of mother and child care,nutrition supply to infants.
- focussing on preterm birth,low birth weight and their outcomes
- Fund Disbursement by DBT in four instalments
- First instalment Rs 1500/- (at the second trimester of pregnancy).
- Second instalment Rs 1500/- (3 months after delivery).
- Third instalmentRs 1000/- (6 months after delivery).
- Fourth instalmentRs 1000/- (9 months after delivery).
This article "Mamata Scheme" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mamata Scheme. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.