|Birth name||Emmanuel Adu|
|Born||22 May 1993|
|Origin||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Genres||Hip Hop, Rap|
|Occupation(s)||Artist, Record Producer|
|Associated acts||Onefour Anfa Rose Travy P|
Emmanuel Adu grew up in Ghana and moved to Australia when he was 12 years old where he attended Parramatta High School. He found his love for music at an early age and began producing as a teenager. Manu has performed at many events and festivals including: Rolling Loud Festival, Splendour In The Grass, Falls Festival and Spilt Milk. 
- Blowin Up
- Buddy Buddy
- Different League
- Above Water
- Hectic (feat. J Emz)
- "Manu Crooks Worldwide". The Source.
- "Manu Crooks Assumptions". highsnobiety.com.
- "Get To Know Manu Crooks".
- Corrigan, Graham. "Manu Crooks Ridin". Pigeons & Planes. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- Issy, Beech. "The Making Of Manu Crooks". Vice.com. Vice. Retrieved 28 March 2017.
- "Manu Crooks Music Shouldn't Be a certain way". Redbull. Retrieved 27 April 2017.
- "Falls Festival Line Up".
- "Splendour Line Up".
- "Fuego". complex.com.
- "Mood Forever".
|This article on an Australian musician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Manu Crooks" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Manu Crooks. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.