|🏡 Residence||United States|
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||2016–present|
Mashood Qadri is a Pakistani screen play writer, author and physician.
Mashood Qadri is the screenplay writer and the producer of the Urdu feature films, Saawan and Riyasat Mae Riyasat. He is the author of the book, A Political Satire on Pakistan Politics (Awam Ki Adalat).. He is also a physician based in America. He is recognized as one of the best nephrologists in Mesa, AZ with over eight areas of expertise. He has been recognized among the top in his industry by the Expert Network.
- Riyasat Mae Riyasat (2016)
- Saawan (2016)
Awards and Nominations
Riyasat Mae Riyasat won the following awards:
- Shaan-e-Awadh International Film Award 2016 Best Screenplay
- Shaan-e-Awadh International Film Award 2016 Best Story
- 4th Indian Cine Film Festival 16 2016
- Awam Ki Adalat. ASIN 0578159473.CS1 maint: ASIN uses ISBN (link) Search this book on
- "Dr. Mashood S Qadri MD Reviews - Mesa, AZ - Vitals.com". www.vitals.com.
- "Dr. Mashood Qadri Has Been Recognized Among the Top in His Industry by the Expert Network©". www.newswire.com.
- "Mashood Qadri, M.D. - Noticed". noticed.co.
- Frater, Patrick (17 September 2017). "Desert Drama 'Saawan' Selected by Pakistan for Oscar Contention".
- Staff, Images (17 September 2017). "Saawan selected as Pakistan's submission to Oscars 2018".
- "4th Shaan-E-Awadh International Film Festival: Winners of SAIF 2016" (PDF). AwadFilmFestival. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "Winners of the Shaan-E-Awadh International Film Festival 2016". AsianFilmFestival. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- "4th Indian Cine Film Festival-16: Official Selection List-3". Indian Cine Film Festival. Retrieved 14 May 2017.
- Mashood Qadri on IMDb
- Riysat Mein Riyasat on IMDB
- Saawan Official Website
- Riyasat Mein Riyasat Video
- Riyasat Mein Riyasat Facebook Page
This article "Mashood Qadri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mashood Qadri. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.