Midwest Supplies is the largest home brewing and wine making company in America. Established in 1995, the privately held company specializes in home brewing and wine making, including extract brewing and all grain brewing. The company is based near Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Midwest Supplies has 80 employees who are experienced brewers and wine makers. Many of them also are involved in soda making, cheese making, sake making, mead making, and liqueurs. The company sells ingredients and equipment required for making beer, wine and cheese at home. It also hosts an online forums where its share recipes and tips on home brewing and wine making.
Midwest Supplies has more than 130 home brewing beer recipe kits and over 130 wine ingredient kits. Its range of products includes:
• Brewing Equipment and Ingredients - Beer Equipment Kits, Boiling Equipment, Beer Bottling, Fermentation Equipment, Wort Chillers, Plumbing & Hardware, Measuring & Testing, Yeast Management, Cleaning & Sanitizing. Beer Recipe Kits, Malt Extract, Grains, Hops, Beer Yeast, Beer Adjuncts, Beer Additives.
• Kegging - Kegging Systems, Keg Dispensing & Serving, Keg Gas Supplies, Kegs & Accessories, Portable Keg Dispensing, Beer Filtration, Kegging Hardware, Draft Cleaning
• All Grain Brewing - All-Grain Recipe Kits, All-Grain Equipment Kits, All-Grain Equipment
• Wine Equipment and Ingredients - Wine Equipment Kits, Wine Bottling, Fermentation Equipment, Cleaning & Sanitizing, Wine Filtering & Fining, Measurement & Testing, Wine Accessories, Oak Barrels, Harvest, Crush & Destem Equipment, Advanced Wine Equipment, Italian Wine Equipment
• Other Products - Cheesemaking, Liqueurs, Soda Making, Recipes and Books on related topics
This article "Midwest Supplies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Midwest Supplies. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.