Mike Heiligenstein serves as the Executive Director of the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority. He was selected from three finalists by the seven-member CTRMA board of directors in 2003. Prior to the CTRMA, Heiligenstein was a Round Rock City Council member for 8 years and a Williamson County Commissioner for 15.
Heiligenstein was named to the Texas Transportation Institute Advisory Council in March 2009. His board service includes the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association, Envision Central Texas, the National Association of Counties Air and Water Quality Subcommittees (former chair), and the Austin-San Antonio Corridor Council (former vice chair).
References[edit | edit source]
- "Heiligenstein picked for transportation job". Austin Business Journal. 2003-11-06.
- Staff (2009-05-22). "Community Impact profile and interview". Community Impact.
- Compiled from Staff Reports (2009-03-23). "Achievements". The Austin American Statesman.
- "TTI Member Profile". Texas Transportation Institute. Archived from the original on 2010-01-25. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- "Mobility Authority Bio". CTRMA. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Malcolm Hebert, FedMyster, Michael Hendricks, Rachel Barenblat, Norman Maphosa, George A. Burton, Vitas Varnas
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Mobility Authority Official Website
- Mobility Authority Professional Bio
- Community Impact Profile
- Texas Transportation Institute Member Profile
- Interview on IBTTA Radio
|This Texas biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Mike Heiligenstein" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mike Heiligenstein. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.