|Traded as||Motus One, LLC|
|Founded 📆||August 27, 2017 in Dubai|
|Founder 👔||Dana Buchawiecki and Fahad AlSeyabi|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|Mena Region and USA|
|Will Powell (racing driver)|
Number of employees
Motus One (stylized as MOTUS | ONE) is a privately-held company that operates in the business support services industry headquartered in Troy, Michigan. The company is known for providing event transportation logistics consultation and event-transport-related planning services. It was founded by Dana Buchawiecki and Fahad Al Seyabi in 2017.
In June 2020, the company launched an in-house vehicle booking platform, that automates the entire process of matching vehicles and drivers with passengers requirements. In May 2020, the company decided to invest about USD 5 lakh in India.
- "The Events Industry-Remaining Resilient To The Challenges Of COVID-19". EconoTimes. 22 April 2020. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- Desk, IBT News (11 March 2020). "Premier Event Logistics Company 'Motus One' is Making Waves in the Industry". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- "Motus One revolutionizing corporate transport with its in-house vehicle booking platform". 5 April 2020. Retrieved 2020-07-13.
- India, Press Trust of (22 May 2020). "UAE-based transport management firm Motus One eyes Indian market with innovative solutions". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2020-07-17 – via Business Standard.
- News, Indian Transport and Logistics. "Event logistics giant 'Motus One' eyes Indian market following reforms". www.itln.in. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- "MOTUS ONE provides state of the art logistics and transportation". 25 March 2020. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
This article "Motus One" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Motus One. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.