Music Promo Today
|Industry||Advertising Agency, Digital marketing|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
New York, USA
Area served 🗺️
|Raffi Keuhnelian (CEO) |
Anthony Katz (COO)
Number of employees
Music Promo Today provides digital marketing strategies as a means to propel artists into the music industry. The agency is partnered with Universal Music Group and represents clients which include Grammy award-winning artists such as Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj as well as independent artists from North America, Latin America, Asia and Europe. Billboard Magazine has described the company as Masters in music marketing.
Awards & recognitions
- "TikTakTo debuts its all-in-one approach to e-commerce". VentureBeat. 26 April 2013. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- Bissram, Veena. "TikTakTo Fixes Some of the Biggest Complaints About Daily Deals". Mashable. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Musicpromotoday Shares Secrets to Get Famous and Signed". Music Crowns. 11 November 2015. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- "Musicpromotoday Shares Secrets to Get Famous and Signed". Music Crowns. 11 November 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Lessons Learned From Launching Three Startups in Three Years". Forbes. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Meet Musicpromotoday, the Montreal startup disrupting digital globally". Medium (website). 11 December 2017.
- "How Musicians Can Monetize Their Social Media Followings". Forbes. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "The Internet And Social Media: How To Disconnect". HuffPost. 1 August 2017. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Ban Social Media Over Hate Speech, Elton John Says". Digital Music News. 12 June 2018. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Musicpromotoday Wins Gold Award in 2018 Manhattan Music Awards". Digital Journal. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "No Streams To Mainstream: Musicpromotoday Hypes SoundCloud Rappers With Digital Marketing". Respect. 2 October 2018. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Spotlight: Chatting with Musicpromotoday: The Music Industry's Go-To PR Agency". Magnetic Magazine. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
This article "Music Promo Today" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Music Promo Today. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.