In late 2005, Kagan joined Facebook as employee #30 where he served as product manager for eight months. He is notoriously known from being fired from Facebook and losing out now what would be worth 185 million worth of stock options.[self-published source?] From here he joined Mint.com as the director of marketing.
After Mint, in June 2007, Kagan founded KickFlip, a payment company for social games. He worked on Gambit. In March 2010, Kagan founded AppSumo and Sumo Me which is an email marketing tool for website developers.
In January 2017, Kagan started a podcast: LIVE business challenge, case studies and unique interviews that grew audiences from 0 to 10k within a few months. [self-published source?] He now runs a YouTube channel, personal blog called OKdork and a podcast where he teaches valuable lessons from his journeys.
- Duffy, Jill (February 16, 2012). "AppSumo". PCMagazine.
- Lang, Ben (November 30, 2011). "An Interview with Noah Kagan: Founder of Appsumo". EpicLaunch.com.[dead link]
- "E672: SumoMe & AppSumo Founder Noah Kagan on being Facebook emp #30, getting fired & losing $185m in co. shares, why email marketing reigns supreme & tips to grow your website traffic, lists & audience - This Week In Startups". Thisweekinstartups.com. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Noah Kagan". CrunchBase.com.
- "Why I got Fired from Facebook (a $100 Million dollar lesson)". Okdork.com. 29 September 2012. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- Kagan, Noah. "The Founder Of AppSumo Takes Off His Pants And Talks About Working With Zuckerberg – with Noah Kagan". Mixergy.com. Retrieved Aug 19, 2010.
- "Interview With Noah Kagan, Chief Sumo". Dailydealobserver.com.
- Peterson, Sarah (2017-03-09). "Growing a Podcast from 0-10K Downloads in 1 Month: Noah Kagan Edition". Sumo.com. Retrieved 2017-06-18.
This article "Noah Kagan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Noah Kagan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.