Nous Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.
Software Product Engineering
|Founder 👔||Ajith J. Pillai|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Area served 🗺️
|Ajith J. Pillai|
|Services||Product Engineering and IT services|
Number of employees
|1500+ (as of Mar 2021)|
vServe 24 / 7
Nous Infosystems is a leading global product engineering and IT service US-based company with a presence in 5 continents. Nous provides software services and has development centers in India at Bengaluru and Coimbatore, India. The company also has subsidiaries that provide services in software testing and remote infrastructure management.
Nous was established in 1996, beginning its operations with the focus on provision of offshore software development services to clients in the USA. In year 2006, it was recognized as the Fastest Grown SME Company in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India by the STPI, Government of India and Department of IT, Government of Karnataka. In July 2006, Nous achieved SEI CMMi Level 5 certification. In October 2008, Nous expanded its operations by starting a new development center in HSR Layout, Bengaluru.
In 2008, Nous begins operations in Canada to provide offshore and onsite IT services to clients in the region. That same year Nous becomes a SAP business partner.
In 2010, Nous expands operations in the US, sets up large development and testing center, and starts cloud practice.
In 2012, Nous established a center in Sharjah and starts Hortonworks partnership.
In 2015, Nous is recognized among the '20 Most Promising Microsoft Technology Partners-2015' by CIOReview.
In 2016, Nous gets re-certified as CMMi SVC+SSD v1.3 Level 5 and makes it to the list of '20 Most Promising Insurance Technology Solution Providers of 2016' by CIO Review. Nous also expands the Global Delivery Center to Support Growing Software Services Business.
In 2017, Nous achieves Microsoft Gold Competency in Data Analytics and Content & Collaboration.
In 2018, the company inaugurates Innovation Lab at Nous Global Development Center in Bangalore, achieves Microsoft gold competency in Application Integration, Data Platform, Cloud Platform other than Data Analytics, Application Development and Content & Collaboration, and partners with Agiloft, AWS partner network.
Testree is the subsidiary of Nous which provides software testing services.
vServe 24/7 is the subsidiary of Nous which provides remote infrastructure management.
In April 2010, Nous Infosystems joined the Systems Integrator Partner Program of NetSuite to provide specialized financial and consulting services for the NetSuite solution.
- Edison, New Jersey
- Brentford, London
- Mainz, Germany
- Mississauga, Ontario
- "Nous Infosystems headcount". Bangalore, India: linkedin.com. 2021-03-10. Retrieved 2021-06-09.
- "NOUS Infosystems – Digital Transformation and IT consulting". Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "Nous Infosystems Recognized as the Fastest Growing SME Company in the State". Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "Nous Infosystems on an expansion mode – CIOL Feature". Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "20 most promising Healthcare & Life Sciences Software Companies". Retrieved 2014-06-14.
- "Smartbear partnership". Retrieved 2018-10-03.
- "Nous Infosystems Featured by CIOReview among the '20 Most Promising Microsoft Technology Partners- 2015'". Retrieved 2015-11-25.
- "Achieves CMMI Level 5 v1.3 Re-certification". Retrieved 2018-11-11.
- "CIOReview Honors Nous Infosystems Among the 20 Most Promising Insurance Technology Solution Providers 2016". Retrieved 2018-10-03.
- "Expansion of Global Delivery Center to Support Growing Software Services Business". Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- "Nous Infosystems Achieves Microsoft Gold Competency in Data Analytics and Content & Collaboration". Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- "Nous Infosystems Inaugurates Innovation Lab at Nous Global Development Center in Bangalore". Retrieved 2018-10-21.
- "Microsoft Gold competency in Application Integration, Data platform, Cloud Platform". Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Testree: Software Testing Company - Outsourcing software testing services- Offshore software testing development company". Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "vServe24/7 - IT Infrastructure management services (IMS) - Remote infrastructure management Services (RIM)". Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "openPR.com - Press release - Nous Infosystems Pvt Ltd - Nous Infosystems Announces Strategic Partnership with Apprenda". Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "Nous Infosystems partnership with Apprenda - Business news". Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "Systems Integrator Partner Program for NetSuite ERP, CRM, and Ecommerce". Retrieved 2011-04-18.
- "Nous Locations - Global Offices".
This article "Nous Infosystems" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nous Infosystems. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.