Oakland Roots SC
|File:Oakland Roots SC logo.png|
|Full name||Oakland Roots Sports Club|
|League||National Independent Soccer Association|
The club was formed in July 2018 when it was announced the club would be known as Oakland Roots Sports Club. It was later announced they would be competing in the inaugural season of the professional NPSL Founders Cup. On 19 February 2019, the club signed their first ever player in former Phoenix Rising defender Devante Dubose. In May 2019, it was announced that former Colorado Rapids director Paul Bravo would become the club's first ever head coach. On June 27, 2019, the club announced that it would begin play in the National Independent Soccer Association, instead of the NPSL Founders Cup.
- As of 30 May 2019
|10||Midfielder||Benji Joya||United States|
|23||Midfielder||Yoshi Chaffin||United States|
|67||Defender||Devante Dubose||United States|
- Benno Nagel, Co-founder, President, Director of Soccer
- Edreece Arghandiwal, Co-founder, Creative Director
- "Bay Area Soccer Roundup: 'Oakland Roots' announced, USL East Bay heads to Concord, Street Soccer USA Cup in SF, Quakes play 2 this week". blog.sfgate.com. 24 July 2018. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "NPSL FOUNDERS CUP MEMBERS ANNOUNCE DATES FOR 2019 EVENT". National Premier Soccer League. 11 February 2019. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Oakland Roots Sign First-Ever Player: Oakland Native Devante Dubose". Oakland Roots SC. 11 February 2019. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Oakland Roots Sign Bay Area Soccer Legend Paul Bravo as First Head Coach". Oakland Roots SC. 9 May 2019. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Oakland Roots Statement: League and Membership". Oakland Roots SC. 27 June 2019. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
This article "Oakland Roots SC" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Oakland Roots SC. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.