|First appearance||Monster Cards (1982)|
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game, the oblivion moss is a type of fictional monster.
The obliviax appeared in third edition in Dragon #355 (May 2007).
The oblivion moss appeared in fourth edition in the Monster Manual 3 (2010).
The oblivion moss is a black moss with the magical ability to steal memories from intelligent creatures.
The obliviax (memory moss) appeared on Geek.com's list of "The most underrated monsters of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons".
- "New AD&D aid: Monster Cards". Dragon. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: TSR (#61): 51. May 1982.
- Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual II (TSR, 1983)
- Cook, David, et al. Monstrous Compendium Volume Two (TSR, 1989)
- Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- Mearls, Mike, Greg Bilsland, and Robert J. Schwalb. Monster Manual 3. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2010
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Oblivion moss" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Oblivion moss. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.