|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Traverse City, Michigan,
Area served 🗺️
|CEO Fernando Meza|
|Services||Digital Marketing, Web design, Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Media Marketing, Social Media, Research & Strategy, Video.|
Number of employees
Oneupweb is a digital marketing agency based in Traverse City, Michigan. The company provides various digital marketing services, including web development, web design, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and paid strategy services.
Oneupweb was originally a division of Alaska Web Art, a website design firm founded in 1996 by Lisa Wehr. In 2000, the company relocated from Alaska to Northern Michigan and began offering a range of search marketing services. As of 2007, Oneupweb had over 40 employees and was headquartered in a 23,000-square-foot (2,100 m2) facility located on Grand Traverse Bay.
In 2009 Oneupweb was rebranded as an interactive digital marketing agency.
BtoB Magazine named Wehr to the Who’s Who in B2B list in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Oneupweb account executive Fernando Meza purchased the agency from Wehr and became owner and CEO of Oneupweb in 2014. In 2015, the company moved to a renovated historic space in The Village at Grand Traverse Commons, on the campus of the former Traverse City State Hospital.
The AVA Digital Awards awarded Oneupweb Gold and Platinum awards in 2014 for web design and video. Oneupweb has been recognized by Advertising Age as one of the top search marketing agencies for three consecutive years. In 2010, the company was named to the Corps! Magazine “Best of Michigan Business” list. The company's website was given a gold award at the BMAs. In 2016, CEO Meza was named one of the region's most influential professionals under the age of 40 by Traverse City Business News.
- "Oneupweb buys Howard Energy site". Record-Eagle. 2007-05-16.
- "Oneupweb Rebrands as the Search Marketing Industry Faces Important Changes". PRWeb. 2009-02-18.
- "Who's Who - Search". BtoB Magazine. 2009-07-20.
- "Oneupweb Changes Hands". The Ticker (Traverse City Business News). 2014-11-05.
- "Oneupweb Moving to GT Commons". Traverse City Record-Eagle. 2015-03-18.
- AVA Digital Awards Search 2014 Platinum Winners (Report). AVA Digital Awards. 2014.
- The Forrester Wave: US Search Marketing Agencies, Q1 2009 (Report). Forrester. 2009.
- "Best of Michigan Business Honorees Earn Accolades". Corp! Magazine. 2010-02-18.
- "Oneupweb wins 'Best in Show' at Chicago BMA Tower Awards". BtoBOnline.com. 2010-05-14.
- Fernando Meza, 2016 40Under40 (Report). Traverse City Business News. 2016.
- Official Site
This article "Oneupweb" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Oneupweb. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.