New article name goes here new article content ...
|Industry||Digital pathology, Biotechnology|
|Headquarters 🏙️||San Jose, California|
Area served 🗺️
Dr. Jon. S Morrow
Number of employees
OptraSCAN is a Digital pathology solutions provider having corporate office in San Jose,California and a development center in Pune, India. It is a Medical device company delivering fully integrated and affordable scanning systems and automated solutions for pathology and diagnostics industry.
OptraSCAN caters to cancer diagnostics with its Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning based image analysis solutions for various cancer biomarkers such as PD-L1, Ki67, HER2, ER, PR. The company develops cloud-based desktop scanning systems that are flexible for storing, archiving and managing digital images and metadata.
The company entered into partnership with Nikon Instruments to accelerate adoption of affordable pathology solutions in North America. It also partnered with Neuberg Diagnostics in developing and expanding telepathology network in UAE, India and South Africa.
In the year 2018, OptraSCAN undertook a mass validation study under Biotechnology Industry Partnership Programme (BIPP), initiated by Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), which received an approval from the Government of India for mass validation and use of its digital pathology system in research and medical settings.
OptraSCAN whole-slide scanners have received CE mark approval for in-vitro diagnostic use in the European Union.
- Mack, Heather. "Healthways CFO leaves post after 3 months and two new digital health hires".
- Taylor, Clive R.; Jadhav, Anagha P.; Gholap, Abhi; Kamble, Gurunath; Huang, Jiaoti; Gown, Allen; Doshi, Isha; Rimm, David L. (2019). "A Multi-Institutional Study to Evaluate Automated Whole Slide Scoring of Immunohistochemistry for Assessment of Programmed Death-Ligand 1 (PD-L1) Expression in Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer". Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology. 27 (4): 263–269. doi:10.1097/PAI.0000000000000737. PMID 30640753.
- Rimm, D. L.; Leung SCY; McShane, L. M.; Bai, Y.; Bane, A. L.; Bartlett JMS; Bayani, J.; Chang, M. C.; Dean, M.; Denkert, C.; Enwere, E. K.; Galderisi, C.; Gholap, A.; Hugh, J. C.; Jadhav, A.; Kornaga, E. N.; Laurinavicius, A.; Levenson, R.; Lima, J.; Miller, K.; Pantanowitz, L.; Piper, T.; Ruan, J.; Srinivasan, M.; Virk, S.; Wu, Y.; Yang, H.; Hayes, D. F.; Nielsen, T. O.; Dowsett, M. (2019). "An international multicenter study to evaluate reproducibility of automated scoring for assessment of Ki67 in breast cancer". Modern Pathology : An Official Journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc. 32 (1): 59–69. doi:10.1038/s41379-018-0109-4. PMID 30143750.
- "Healthcare tech: Improving cancer treatment outcomes with digital tech". Financial Express. 2019-03-06.
- "OptraSCAN to invest Rs 50 cr towards manufacturing unit". www.tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com. 22 January 2019.
- "Neuberg to offer advanced digital pathology solutions to hospitals". The Hindu. 2019-02-13.
- "City firm develops device for cancer diagnosis".
This article "OptraScan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:OptraScan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.