Osama Mahmoud Odat
|Osama Mahmoud Odat|
|Born||July 7, 1991|
Osama Odat (1991-) is a Jordanian medical doctor specializing in orthopedics and trauma Surgery, also he is the founder & president of the developmental dysplasia of the Hip organization in Jordan within the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Health, which is concerned with awareness-raising, training, and the manifestation of childbirth because of its wide spread.
Early life and education
His initial studies were in Oxford, Britain, and then he completed it in Amman and graduated in 2009 to begin the path of medicine at the Hashemite University, from which he graduated in 2015, and then worked as an intern doctor in the University of Jordan Hospital and currently he is a resident of orthopedics and trauma surgery in Prince Hamza Hospital under the ministry of health and working in his private clinic.
- He is also a member of the AOTrauma Foundation and has completed all of its courses to be one of the youngest doctor holding these certificates
- He is a lecturer at the Faculty of Medicine at the Hashemite University for fifth year medical students
- He completed the German Fellowship in Pelvic Fracture Surgery in Germany (University of Saarland) and is the presenter of trauma courses
- He is an international instructor with the American college of surgeons, teaching advanved trauma life support courses (ATLS)
- Director of Development of the Seven Doctors Program - Previously Ro'ya Satellite Channel
- International lecturer in Orthopaedics & Trauma in many medical schools in Europe
- He wrote a book on first aid.
- Zaid Kilani
- Nael al-Ajlouni
- Yacoub Zaiadeen
This article "Osama Odat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Osama Odat. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.