Ovative Group is a digital marketing and analytics firm headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has more than 125 employees. Ovative Group is currently a tenant in the Loose-Wiles building at 701 Washington Avenue North in the North Loop area of Minneapolis. Ovative Group was named one of the top workplace in Minnesota in 2016, 2017, and 2018 by the StarTribune. In 2017 the company was ranked number 10 of the 50 fastest-growing privately held companies in the Twin Cities by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
Ovative Group was founded in 2009 by Dale Nitschke, former president of Target.com, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company was created with a focus on how to tap into emerging technologies and better analyze customer data. In more recent years, Ovative Group has expanded their services to include digital marketing.
- Dale Nitschke – Founder & Chief Executive Officer (2009-Present)
- David F. Slayton – Chief Financial Officer (2013-Present)
- Steve Baxter – Executive Vice President (2010-Present)
- Bonnie Gross – Executive Vice President of Client Engagement (2014-Present)
- Brandon Wishnow – Executive Vice President of Measurement & Activation (2013-Present)
- Jesse Grittner – Vice President of Measurement & Activation (2016-Present)
- "Ovative Group", Inc. 5000
- Gilyard, Burl."Ovative/group To Add 100 Jobs In North Loop", Twin Cities Business Magazine,Retrieved 2016-12-22
- "Top Workplaces | Ovative Group", StarTribune
- Kuehn, Nancy. "2017 Fast 50 No. 10: Ovative Group", Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journals, Oct 19, 2017.
- Grayson, Katharine. "Retail-tech consultancy led by former Target.com president expanding", Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- Collins, Jon. "Minneapolis firm Ovative/group expanding downtown", MPR News, December 21, 2016.
- "Company Overview of Ovative Group, LLC", Bloomberg, September 25, 2018.
- Nelson, Tod. "CEO of small marketing agency wants to 'fearlessly unlock potential", Star Tribune, June 21, 2018.
This article "Ovative Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ovative Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.